56

𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗

APRIL 10TH, 2021

" Cause, don't you know you can't be doing them girls like that, thinking that nobody finna bite back, losing your mind baby, can't be sure, times wasting." I sung as I began packing the me & von's bedroom.

Me and him were moving to Savannah, Georgia in three days.

" Nice to meet you, I'm sorry I'm just here to do my job, nice to meet you; then sudden I reveal you, I'm just karma." I sung. I loved summer, she just had a bird brain, she can be very stupid at times.

Von and the kids were out, so I decided to pack. We had hella packing to do, a big ol house in chicago and the only room I semi-packed was our master bedroom.

𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧
is now playing.

" Thisss my shit." I said getting excited, I took a short break on packing. I got on Instagram, clicking the camera. I set the phone up on the lamp on the dresser. I push the hands-free button.

" Got a drop on this flexing nigga, he from Tennessee I had a thot she be with the shits, she told me where he be." I rapped holding both my arms up showing my AP's on both my wrists, I began moving my arms up and down.

" I say fashooo, baby let me know what you wanna eat, she like von you already know just put your girl on fleek, I'm like, cool, I can do that boo, what you want some shoes? jimmy choo, with a handbag too, red or baby blue?" I rapped closing my arms and nodding my head.

I laughed, grabbing my phone and I brung it up to my neck to show off the neck tattoo of von's name I got a year ago.

I smiled showing my pretty, white teeth; stopping the video. I saved all four clips of the video.

I decided to scroll on Instagram.