cinco

as I walked around Walmart looking for dye and leggings on the phone with rodrea

as I walked around Walmart looking for dye and leggings on the phone with rodrea .

" so you and him fucked ? "  she asked excitedly.

" no bitch "

she screamed .

" omg omg "

" what ! " I asked as I put 10 pairs of black leggings in the cart .

" I can't believe it " 

I laughed " this dye ah be cute " I asked as I showed her blue and pink dye .

" yes most def "

" thanks "

" so yaal date "

" not yet g "

" mhm "

I added some jeans to the cart and some markers , for my heart jeans .

" okay well ttyl text me when you start making your pants so I can help "

" okay I love you "

" I love you too "

me and von met up quickly at the checkout because people started recognizing him .

" here put these sun glasses on " I said as I handed him a pair of my glasses.

" hello did you find everything you needed " the cashier asked .

" yes ma'am " I said with a bright smile .

they rung everything up " your total will be $897 , cash or card "

" cash " I said as I handed her a stack on the low " keep the extra "

her eyebrows raised as she nodded we grabbed everything and added the big stuff back there in the trunk with the tv .

" I'm finna drop you off because I got something to do " von said as he slide me on his lap .

" okay " I said , I drove on his lap all the way to my apartment .

he carried the tv upstairs to my complex , and I sat everything down .

" gimme a kiss " he pouted

I pecked his lips 3 times before giving him a hug and rocking side to side .

" be safe " i said touching his chain .

" yk me " he said before walking out the door .

i moved the tv box to the wall where it'll be hosted at and i just hung up some pictures added a candle to the table .

O'Block

O'Block

" wea da nigga at onfoenem " i said as i arrived to see durk and booka posted .

" we finna meet that bitchass boy " durk said .

i nodded as i got into my lambroghini

" ima do this one by myself send me the dude "

" stay dangerous folk " booka called out .

i sped off went round 75th , my phone dinged . i saw the same nigga on 75th that booka n durk was finna catch .

i parked a few cars down before letting my tooley with a beam buss at em , his body jerked and dropped which cause the bitches he had run and scream .

i bussed a u-turn and sped off until i felt something hit me in my shoulder .

" aw shit " i said .

lookin next to me i saw one of da opps , and i bussed at em .

" heey girl " i said hugging emoni

" heey girl " i said hugging emoni .

" heey love I missed you " she said

I noticed a phone on the counter which looked brand new .

" who phone dat is ? " I asked sitting next to her on the floor .

" von's " she said .

I smiled " he got another phone to take pictures of that wet ass pussy "

she mushed my head back " shut the fuck up "

she handed me two pairs of white leggings " can you tie dye these in the bath tub I'm tryna do something new "

I nodded " you already made yo business page and yo business site ? "

" yea five people followed it already "

I did as she told me and I put them in the dryer .

" bro ! RODREA WE GOT SOME ORDERS ALREADY " she called out .

" wait - what what you mean ? " I asked .

" my broski durk shouted my page out and now I got 700 followers with 10 orders to fulfill! " she said .

" okay what you want me to do ! "

" ight start cutting them 2 pairs of leggings or there the white so I can sew them on the tie dye white ones " she said " then after you do that get them out the dryer so I can fufill a order that ordered them "

I finished cutting out the stacked part for the leggings I handed her them and I grabbed the tie dye leggings .

" this cute " i said as I held it up to my waist .

I handed her the leggings as she sewed them and she slid me her computer .

" who got small ? " she asked

" icesis Bentley "

she grabbed a small little package baggie as 3 more orders came in making her sold out of everything on her shop already.

I handed her the label and a black marker

" spell her name for me "

" I-c-e-s-i-s Bentley, her address is 7867 N Parrot Ave "

" click fufill " she said as she added some purple little stuff and a thank you card , she sealed up the package and placed it in a white bucket .

" 12 mo to go " I say .

                                        ꧁꧂

any thoughts ?

rodrea funny asf