47

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟵𝘁𝗵

                                         𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟵𝘁𝗵

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

" nah fuck that shit on foenem." von said getting hype on the phone.

i was four months pregnant, it was a suprise cause i never expected for me to be pregnant outta all things.

my phone rung, making me smack my teeth a bitch didn't wanna be bothered right now shit.

" hol on, cause my shorty pregnant and them mood swings be kickin' her ass lemme make sure she still love me." von said walking in the room putting his phone in his back pocket.

" you love me ? " he asked kissing my lips.

" hmm, yep." i said kissing him back.

von phone vibrated and he smacked his teeth before pulling it out his pocket.

" durk said answer the group facetime lightskin hoe." 

" tell em i ain't obligated to, and nobody wanna listen to booka and memo laugh at how i walk." i said mugging turning over.

" she said she aint obligated to, and she said she aint wanna listen to booka and memo laugh at how she walk." he said repeating everything i said.

" give her the phone." durk said.

" i know this man did not call you." i said laughing.

" here." von said handing me his phone.

i grabbed it seeing durk, booka and memo in the squares.

" it aint our fault you be waddlin." memo said as i put my face in the camera.

" yo stomache so big can't see yo fatass feet, and you gotta wear them jesus sandals too, on foenem you be bussing." booka said laughing.

" nigga said you gotta wear them jesus sandals." von said laughing and running around." ahhhh not the jesus sandals."

" yall some bitchass niggas, on gang tho." durk said muggin.

" yall really think that of me." i said as tears formed in my eyes, im hurt.

" here she go." memo rolled eyes.

" them mood swings lethal as hell." booka said shaking his head.

" fuck all yall ugly ass niggas anyways my favorite one is durk, fuck yall bye." i said hanging up.

i got up and waddled out of the bed, going to the kitchen von was reading the back of the minute maid cartoon.

" move nigga." i mugged as i pushed him out the way, i aint push him too hard but i pushed him.

" could've said excuse you or sum." he mugged, before going back to the bedroom.

i got out the pickles and the ice cream, this shit buss yo.

𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝟮.𝟬 || king von जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें