23

3 months until Von goes to Atlanta , 2 Months until Emoni's Birthday

my phone rung making me smack my teeth .

it was my durk calling .

" hello "

" yea von we gotta show in ohio , in 2 days "

i shifted my attention to emoni who was in the bathroom taking pictures , she was truly beautiful as fuck and i can't wait to wife that .

" ight so when should i pack "

" today , cause we leave inna day "

i nodded before hanging up and locking my phone , i tossed it on the bed and walked behind emoni amd wrapping my arms around her waist .

" girll you got me losingg my mindd " she rapped taking a video .

" i just want you to see that im trying , ever since you left the sun dont shine " i rapped .

she laughed before stopping the video and sitting on the sink facing me .

" gimme a kiss " she pouted , as i pecked her lips a few times .

" where you finna go ? " she asked as i walked back into the bedroom , putting on my pants and shit .

" im finna go meet durk & booka & talk about this show we got " i said sliding on my pants .

" oh while you out can you get me some granny panties " she mumbled the last part.

i chuckled lowly " you want them panties that go all the way up to yo back , and sag at yo booty "

" mmcht , im on my period stfu " she said crossing her arms.

i licked my lips " i can make that go away for nine months "

she rolled her eyes " boy..... bye "

she jumped in the bed making me smack my teeth , cause i just made it.

i looked at her shorts which had a buldge in it making me think she had a dick.

" you got a pad on ? " i asked.

she scratched her head " nah i gotta dick "

i chuckled " you scared of tampons ? "

she frowned " i think they going to hurt , or probably get stuck up in my vagina "

i busted out laughing ... I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt.

" its not funny " she frowned again.

" im s-sory " i said laughing tryna catch my breath.

she rolled her eyes , before turning over in the bed.

" looks like a skittle diddle got a attitude , but nah foreal you want me to put it in for you " i asked sitting on the side of the bed .

" no fuck you " she said turning her face.

" you know you love me " i said laughing and placing kisses on her forehead.

i grabbed my keys , and headed out to my car so i can go get her granny panties , and get her some snacks.

" Tell me whatcha say now Tell me whatcha say Come again? If you cannot stay down Then you do not have to pretend Like there is no way out I shoulda never let you in Cause you got me face down " i sung in the car

" Tell me whatcha say now Tell me whatcha say Come again? If you cannot stay down Then you do not have to pretend Like there is no way out I shoulda never let you in Cause you got me face down " i sung in the car .

" and take this personal , your the worst you known what you've done to me , and although it hurts i know i just can't keep running away "

mane where is this nigga von at , he needa hurry the fuck up.

Meanwhile

" im sorry i got the wrong size damn " von said as emoni chased him around with his gun .

how you get chased with yo OWN gun.

they started busted out laughing.

" mane you is crazy " von said kissing emoni  forehead.

" yo phone been ringing for the past 30 minutes von " emoni said pointing to the counter where his phone was at.

" aw shit that's durk , i gotta go i love you " he said grabbing his phone and walking out the door.

" i love you too " she said .

Meanwhile , With Durk

" HEYYY HEYYYY OHHHHH " I sung , i hit that high note as i should.

" damn you in here singing " von said putting his bags in the back.

I got out the car and started running down the street.

" ISSA GHOST IN MY CAR " I yelled running down the street.

" why are you running? why are you running? " von said laughing.

I smacked my teeth " nigga you scared the fuck outta me "

" yo ass ain't even make it that far even if it was a ghost " von said laughing as I rested on the hood of the car " the ghost probably would've ran yo ass over "

" emoni ain't wanna come ? " I asked as I got in the car.

he groaned " she's on her girl time , and y'all wouldn't be able to deal with her "

I laughed " what you mean ? "

" she got 3 moods , one emotional, she gone want my attention 24/8 I ain't got no problem with that you feel meeee " I said running my hand through my nonexistent bread , the second one she's the damn devil ! she going to either chase you with YO own gun or a knife and Yall niggas slow , I remember one time I told y'all to run cause I was getting chased by a dog over monae place; and y'all just stood there until the dog got closer , monae was the only mf who ran when I said run; then she got her normal mood "

I shook my head " damn foreal , india just be a cry baby and wanna lay up all under me and shit "

" aye switch me seats real quick tho " he said getting out of the car and going to driver side .

I got out went to the passenger side .

" you know when we get booka yo ass getting in the back right "