50

𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝟯𝟭𝘀𝘁

𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝟯𝟭𝘀𝘁

" Hi Willow." I said glancing at Willow who was latched onto India's leg.

She waved at me before running off to go play with skylar.

" She's getting so big." India said smiling looking back at Willow." Come in."

" How was the party? " I asked sitting on the couch rubbing my stomache, honestly I couldn't wait to get this baby out my stomache.

" It was great." India said plopping next to me." Are you ready for your baby shower?"

" Yes I really want a girl to be honest." I stated." Von told me to get everything planned in advanced and shit just so we won't have to do anything last minute."

" Right." India said agreeing." Do you know where it's gonna be located, that's major."

" No, but reese suggest I have in parkway gardens."

" Yeah no." She said shaking her head." You gone have it at a nice venue, not at no fuckin OBlock."

" I haven't found one yet." I said scratching my head." I don't know where to look either, plus down here in chicago they too ghetto."

" I mentioned to durk that it would be best if we have it at our crib in LA." She said checking the time on her phone." But he said that's too much traveling."

She grabbed her Mac book laptop from the coffee table.

" Im gon find you a venue." She said glancing at me and then opening her laptop.

I nodded and gave her a smile in response.

I unlocked my phone and began scrolling on Instagram.