Word from the writer

Hi everyone, I would like to say thank you for reading my story. The story had end and complete and more reader still coming in reading and comment in my story. I am touched.

I'm not sure if I had tell you this but I'm going to say it here of how I made this story.

It all start with the first movie, it was a fun one and the dragons was cool.

Then the second movie came out, Hiccup was sooo good looking and he found his mother, that's when the story idea hit me.

At that time I didn't see any writer start writing about half dragon and half human so I thought, I might be the first one going to write it

At that time my creativity was good and I wrote it down. Until one day, studies and works hit me hard and make me cliff hanging. Worst case, my hard work went missing and I was stress but manage to write from the beginning.

At some point I want to continue, the third movies came out (white fury) and I was like "Toothless definitely will have a happy ending, and Hiccup and Astrid will definitely have a family... Then what about Nin? What will happen to her?" From there, I stop again

After sometime I receive many readers, wanting me to continue, telling me never give up. I then continue again and finally finish it. The last chapter is because many ideas I want to have but couldn't put all in one. That's why I decided this ending as a multiple choices and the rest of the story only we decided to choose.

That's all of my story. I think that's the good way to explain my ideas of getting this story

Thank you once again.