Chp10: A friendly meal, girl talk

After did all the flight performance, getting a little bit hungry after all of the exercise and decided to have a meal at the great hall as usual. Nin still felt a bit nervous when she arrived there but decided ti take a courage to step in.

As she walked in, the tension and the background, still making her felt scared. All of the sudden, a warm hand grabbed into her rough hand and to her surprise, it was Astrid, who began to dragged Nin to where the food placed. "Come with me, today they got grilled fish."

"Er, Astrid, I dont think you should-" Right before Hiccup could continued his word, Astrid give him her deadly glare.

"Should... What?" sound so... Unharmed. Looks like Hiccup must had misunderstood her.

"Just... Take care of her for me." He smiled.

"Psh~ of course. Who do you think I am?" Astrid smriked.

"My bride-to-be." Hiccup get back at her.

This cheesy word really make Astrid blushed while the others who overheard him made a fake disgusted sound. After that, the girls sat face to face on the table, it was an awkward moment, even the boys didn't dare to go near to Astrid. Nin, on the other hand, was confused by Astrid 's action,  didn't dare to touch her meal... which looked something like a white wet mud.

Astrid saw Nin's action and decided to helped her. "This is actually mashed potatoes. It's actually good together with beef."

Nin listened to her and took a bite in caution into the bowl, surprising that it was so good that she forgot her table manner and make a mess on her surrounding. Astrid taken aback at first but slowly accept Nin's action. "Er, Nin... A-about last time I attack you."

Nin stopped eating as she listened to Astrid's confession, "I'm sorry, the way I did on our first meeting and I suddenly attack you, It's kinda childish right? At first I thought my boyfriend cheated on me."

Nin, of course was confused, "What's boyfriend? Who is boyfriend?" she asked, making Astrid choked her food.

"Er, well... the word 'boyfriend' is... how should I said... Like, I love Hiccup and Hiccup loves me and we are meant to be together. " Astrid explained while blushed a little. On the other hand, Hiccup was enjoy listening to his girlfriend conversation. "Oh right! Like a partner. It's a bit related as a mate."

From there, Nin suddenly in confident, "Oh, I get this part. Like you and him will make babies right?"

From that word, the whole people in the Great Hall, including Hiccup chocked their own food, and Astrid's face, blushed hard. "Wh- How can you said it so easily?" she stuttered. "Woman shouldn't said something like that." 

"Shouldn't I?" Nin asked as she didn't know why do she need to be embarrassed about.

"That's..." couldn't find any word to explain, Astrid sighed and continued. "Nevermind... You travel alone by your self , I guess that's reasonable that you don't know about that." 

"I see it before, it's like with lots of them at outside... making babies-" didn't get to finish her sentences, Astrid quickly covered Nin's mouth to prevent her continue.

"Nope! No more! Just keep it to yourself, ok?"

From there,  everyone slowly left the Grand Hall after listening to the heat-up conversation. While eating, Nin was thinking that she might take a break and settle down in this village after her long travel. But, how long will that last.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

That's all for chapter 10, full of crap right? I do.  I realised that Astrid shouldn't be too childish and get jealous over small thing. I really like Astrid as she is a strong mature girl. The next stories, will be about few months later coming Christmas where if I'm not wrong, all the dragons flew away to breed. 

Well, I give you enough hint for the next stories. Thank you for reading my stories. Next stories I'll try my best to finish it up.