Chp 14: It's Uncle Alpha

Hiccup's P.O.V

I can't believe it, after all these years, my own biological mother is still alive. Why is she still alive? If she still alive, how come she did not want to come back to Berk? And why she dressed up like this? So many questions in my mind and I wanted to ask her but she just kept on telling me to follow her into the deepest cave.

Until we reached to the opening end where the lights shone in front of my eyes, I was amazed by the scene. So many colourful dragons here, flying around in groups. Lots of different types of dragons that I had never seen before. Where is this place?

I then realized that my mom had been living here for 20 years, rescuing most of the injured dragons. As my mother was about to go near and have a look at Toothless, all of a sudden, I heard someone shouting out my name from above. "HICCUP!!!"

Nin arrived and quickly blocked the distance between Toothless and my mom. Before she could harm anyone, I quickly stopped her by blocking her way. "No, it's ok! She's my mom!" She immediately stopped when she heard the word 'mom' and calmed down. On the other hand, my mom made a surprised expression and I'll take it as that this is her first time seeing her like this.

"A very strange species indeed. I've never seen this type before. Where did you meet her?" My mom, Valka asked.

"The same place where I met Toothless."

After my mom takes a good look at Toothless, she wanted to have a good look at Nin. Nin was caution and then looked at my direction. I nodded, telling her it's ok and she began to go closer to my mom. My mom slowly inspected her from head to toe, amazed at the same time. "She is almost the same species as your fury friend but in white and human. One year younger. Beautiful. Her scales shine like opal."

I then told mom that every people in Berk have a dragon but she didn't believe me. She then told me what had happened twenty years before and I realized that I am just like mom, wanted to have a peaceful life with the dragons. "How did you survive?" that is one thing I need to know.

"Cloudjumper never meant to harm me." My mom explained while petting one of the unique dragons that I had never met before. "He must have thought I belong here..."

She asked me to look down and to my amazed, this is another species I had never seen before.

"In the home of the Great Bewilderbeast. The Alpha species."

NIN's P.O.V

Hiccup's mother told him to look down. What are they looking? I followed too and looked and there I saw another Alpha. Not the one that I had seen but this one, was a bit similar to my foster father. Without thinking, I flew down in front of him, his majestic yellow eyes open and stared at me. It was faint, but you have the same scent of some dragon I know. It was an Alpha language; no other dragons could understand that. It was a good thing that my father Alpha taught me.

The dragon you said was my father. Then you must be my father's relative. Am I wrong? I replied back, and of course, he was surprised that I could understand.

He was my brother. We were quite close when we were still a child. However, once we grew, we Alpha must path our way but our bloodline still connected. With that, he blew me a small icy wind. Since my brother had accepted you as his daughter, I have no complained to have you as my niece. You ... are fit to be the queen of the dragon.

Queen? Me? That's impossible. Why would I be the queen when I don't have my own nest? Even if I have one, I rather to be free and fly around the world. 

Without saying anything, I just made a small bow and flew back and gave Hiccup a good rub on his chest before going to Toothless and rubbed him too.

Third P.O.V

Valka watched the whole situation between the half-dragon and her son having this some kind of  mixed relationship, "Your dragon friend really quite close to you and your fury friend." Valka smiled.

"Yes, she is also Toothless's mate." Hiccup explained that and make his mom surprise at that part.

"Really? That was surprising, I wonder if is possible if she has a human partner since she is human too," Seeing her son looked down, immediately she knew that her son has feelings of Nin. "Hiccup, a word with you."

Hiccup went closer to his mother and his mother slowly brought him to the corner and have a small talk with him. "Sometimes, you just need a bit of courage to tell her. Or else, you won't feel good inside. Speak out to her, reject or not, at least you get to throw out this big stone in you."

"M-mom!? How did you-"Hiccup flushed as he was surprised that his mother knew. He wanted to ask how she knew but she interrupted him with her plan.

"You must be hungry, lets bring your friend and have something to eat." She gave her son a good pat and went with her dragon and fly away, while Hiccup quickly followed behind with Toothless, then Nin.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

She meets her uncle Alpha~! It was a short one and I'm not going to write down the whole movie story, of course, focusing on Nin and her surrounding point of view.

Now since Nin had met her uncle and Hiccup reunited with his mom, the next story of course his father reunited with his wife. And there, some a bit R-rated story. If you want to see, go ahead. But if you are below 18 ( I think you still want to see. hahahaha)

ok, that's enough spoiler i'm gonna give you all. Hope you enjoy my story.

Thank you for reading my story. Really appreciate that. *bow*