Chp7: Feeling Love and Hate

Hi~! I m back for more... And looks like Astrid id going to hate you... XD

Enjoy reading... :D

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Hiccup's POV

On our way to the Great Hall, Snoutlout suddenly placed his huge arm around me and whispered. "Dude, why do you always the one finding rare chick?"

"Must be my luck." I smirked.

"But man, she looks so like an angel instead of a dragon, so pretty." Snoutlout dreamed with that weird smile on his face.

"You are not thinking about taking her, do you?"

"Why not? It's my first sight love."

What?! Snotlout want to take Nin away from me?! No way! She's mine and I found her first... but again... Seriously, what is wrong with me? I mean I finally have Astrid as my girl and now I had my eyes on Nin who I had just met this morning and now's gonna be taken by Snotlout?!
Shaking my head to stop all those nonsense, I walked to Gobber who was eating by himself. "Hey Gobber, how's your work lately?" I greeted.

"Nah~ just the usual, but the dragons really need to learn how to brush their teeth. Phew~ their breath are really stinks." He answered as he recalled this morning work, repairing dozen of dragons with rotten fish breath smell. "What about you?"

"I found Nin this morning and since you are here, I want to introduce her to you."

"Sure, so... where is this 'Nin'? I don't see any unfamiliar face behind you." Gobber questioned as he looked behind me. Indeed, Nin was not there when I turned my back. Not only that, Snotlout was gone too. Unnecessary thought coming out from my mind, I quickly ran and look for them, hoping its not too late and didn't realize Astird was following me behind.

Nin's POV

I managed get away from this scary place. Getting to meet so many humans in one day is too much for me. All I need to do now is to go to Hiccup's home, which is the only shelter I could hide... but... which way is his home?

While I was searching, my sixth sense tells me that someone is behind me and immediately bent down and use my tail, in one swish to hit anyone down. I looked and the human looks like one of Hiccup's friends if I'm not wrong, I think his name is... "Snotlout?" that's what I said.

"Woah! It this one way you greet people?" he said in pain. Getting back up and went towards me limping. I guess I went too far. "Relax, I'm fine. These guns are not just for the show you know." He continued while showing out his two large arms while striking some pose.

But still, I hurt him and apologized and he just wave it off and told me its fine. After that incident I had just made, Snotlout then brought me back to Hiccup's house as I requested. "Alright, here we are... I know we just met and you can't handle too many people in a day. But if you need anything, just come and see me and I'll come to you with open arms." He said with a wink.

"Thank you, Snotlout. You very kind." I smiled.

"You know... Although you are a dragon, but you are the first girl saying my name. Mostly girls here didn't really care at all." Scratching behind his back of his head shyly.

"I shouldn't do that?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"No,no,no! It's fine... I like it." As he was saying this, Toothless came from behind and gave Snotlout a light push from behind. "Hey Toothless. Right on time! I need to go now so she's all yours buddy." Giving Toothless a pet on his head and went off.

"Where have you been!? You shouldn't run away just like that." Toothless said with lots of concerned in his eyes.

"I just couldn't take too many people in one day. So I... I just want to go back here and rest." I explained with my heads down.

"But then still, you shouldn't run away like this." Climbing up to the roof. "Come in." After I had settled down on Toothless bed. "Want me go and get some food for you?"
"No, it's ok..."

Too late, Toothless had run out to get some fishes for me. He's really a sweet dragon. If it's time, I don't mind that if he want to be my mate. On the other hand, Hiccup was nice too. I know he's a human, a Viking... Somehow, he gave me the feeling as if he cares for me. When he smiles, he gave me that fluttering feelings in me.

While I was on Toothless bed, thinking, all of the sudden, the door banged open which started me and appeared Hiccup, sweating and panting. He must have been running all the way here. The next action surprised me more; he gave me a sudden hug. It was a tight and yet warming one. "Thank God you are alright... I thought I had loss you. Don't just run off like that." His words were trembling and I could tell he was worried about me.

I didn't reply as I was enjoying his embrace and was disappointed when he quickly moved away, blushing. "S-sorry! I –I didn't mean anything! I'm just worried about you."

"Again."

"Huh?" looking at me with confuse looks.

"Just now... can do it again?" Hiccup blushed when I said that. "I don't know why... but... it feels... nice."

Without asking why, he opened his arms again and hugged me. That was an embrace I want... the embrace that I had lost since I was young. Now, it was found again. "Can we stay like this for a while? I want to memorize this." I whispered and with a slight movement from him nodding, I smiled. "Thank you, Hiccup. It feels nice."

Third P.O.V

Nin and Hiccup continued hugging each other for a long time. Each of their point of view, Nin was enjoying and memorizing the hugging moment she had lost while Hiccup's face was flustered red but too... enjoying hugging Nin at the same time.
Both of them didn't notice Astrid saw the whole thing, walking away quietly and angrily while Toothless who arrived with a fish in his mouth, passed by her didn't know what makes her mad.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

That's all for chapter 7... Hope you like it... Please vote as a like to my story.... :)

 And now, the next coming chapter is the dangerous one... Because I am trying to edit them well
This gonna take a while and I had been busy all the time so I am not sure how to make my schedule fit.

 The next chapter will be the man and dragon talk. Why? Cuz Toothless and Hiccup has feeling for you... And just to make it clear, they seems to understand each other... Don't worry I will explain again on the next chapter too...   

Anyway, thank you for reading.... :)