Chp 5: A warm welcome

Chapter 5 finally here and here is a small summary for you... You went to his house and welcomed by his dad... he seems nice and looks like he want a daughter. Trying on your new dress? So not use to it

Enjoy reading... :D

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Hiccup's P.O.V

As I introduced Nin to them, lots of question suddenly attacking me from their mouth. Starting from Snotloud, "Dude, where did you get that amazing chick?!"

"Are those even real?!" Ruffnut pushed Snotloud away as she asked.

"Can she breath out fire like other dragon?!" Tuffnut pushed his sister and then began with the fight, didn't care to know the answer.

"Hiccup, is it possible to be big dragon or a small dragon... or a male dragon with a female or a female dragon with a male human? Or both of her parents are dragon or maybe human..." Fishleg said with a detailed question, which I myself really want to know too.

"Hiccup, you better explain everything when we go to the dragon Arena." Astrid patted on my shoulder while I nodded to her suggestion... after I bring Nin home to find some clothes to wear or else, someone will look at her dirty... Yes, I'm talking about Snotloud and Tuffnut.

All of the sudden, without me knowing, Nin just suddenly passed by me flying and rolled hard on the ground. Astrid's dragon, Stormfly suddenly went furious and we didn't know why and it looks like it wants to make a second attack. We quickly hold on to Stormfly, even Astrid couldn't even stop her own dragon, especially when they get furious.

Nin then stood up from the ground as if she didn't get hit at all. Walked towards to Stormfly, which still growling at her, then the most surprising is that. Stormfly suddenly stopped growling and kept her head as low as possible, didn't dare to look at Nin. The next moment, both of them became good friend as if like they never fought before.

I don't know what had just happen, but I'm glad that Nin is not hurt after that hard hit. I then brought her to my house, once she stepped in; she began to sniff the air inside. "Hiccup, coming back so soon?" my dad, Stoick the Vast, and the chief of this village then called as he came down and saw Nin in his surprise face... and then looked at me, "Hiccup... this."

"I found her in the woods; I'll give you a proper explanation later. For now, do you have any clothes for her to wear?" While I was explaining, Nin suddenly slowly went towards to my dad and began to sniff my dad. My dad reached out his hand and surprisingly she accepted him immediately. "Wao~ that was surprising that you accept my dad so fast."

"He don't have danger, he is father. Like mine." She said while allowed my father to continue to pat her.

Same thing to my dad, he began to take a like of her and all of the sudden, he began to search something in the box and pulled out a blue dress. When did he actually have that? "I really want to have a daughter." He said while holding up the dress happily, excited to see Nin in that pretty dress.

I too thought that dress really fit beautifully on her, but there is a problem. "But dad, are you sure that she will fit in?"

Realising what I just said, his hope went down and sadly put the dress back into the box, mumbling about so much hope to see a daughter in a dress. All of the sudden, Toothless ran upstairs, making a mess noise which I don't want to know what happen and ran back down with a big blue cloth and throw it on top of Nin... Then, my mind clicks... THAT'S IT!!! "Toothless, You are genius! We can make one for her!"

And I did, using the big cloth he had brought down to made a dress for Nin. Although I am not sure how to make one, as long I could cover up then its fine. And it was perfect but Nin seems feeling uncomfortable and started to take off the dress I made. I prevented her taking off but it makes the dress more tighter, in the end, she got fed up and ripped off the top part.

"I just love to have a daughter like her... Just look at the strength she tear the cloth." My dad said as he impressed Nin's strength.

All I could do was made a face palmed.

As for Nin, I could see that she had no idea why we wrapped her up like this.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Ok, that was really short...

I didn't even realise that...

I will update more and for the next chapter will be in the dragon arena... What kind of power and ability will you have to show them?

Anyway, thank you for reading.... :)