Chp 6: Dragon Arena

Finally got the time to post this... I am very sorry for being a writer block... Here is the next chapter to those who are waiting for it...
Went into the Dragon arena and know more about you...

I am not sure if you know this song... But this is one of my favourite song (You can hear it in the video) and it actually fit when I want to make Nin to form out the water... Not that I think about it... She is now counted as a NightFury or a SongFury... LOL  

Enjoy reading... :D

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Hiccup's P.O.V

After a long struggle about Nin's new clothes and end up JUST... the bottom, I brought her to the Arena on the way, with her hand intertwined with mine. As we arrived there, she then stopped with both of her feet stuck firmly on the ground. She was strong, with her hand was trembling; I knew she was afraid to go inside so I patted her head and messed up her white, soft hair to calm her down. "It's ok; no one is going to lock you up."

She shook her head, "I see before..." she said in fear. "Dragons and Vikings, fighting each other until one of them die. Dragon dies, helpless... Vikings roar for their victory... Humans... are bad."

"I admit, we were bad but that was in the past, now, this place become Dragon Academy where we train and bring trust. Don't worry about us locking you up... Trust me." She was in caution and Toothless nudged her back, which made her to have trust, and together, we walked into the arena where the others are here already.

Astrid who approached to me first, looked at me first. Look at Nin. Then to me, "Hiccup, she's not even fully dress yet." She said.

"Well, long story, she just don't like the top. At least I covered up the bottom." While I was saying that, I heard the ripping sound and saw Nin was tearing the last cloth. "And there~ goes the bottom." I sighed and decided to just begin like this. It was a quite introduction and a bit of trouble, my group gathered around and discuss about her. "So... what do you know about her?"

"She had white shiny scales on her dragon-like hands and feet, but not much on her other part like her face and stomach. She looks like a normal human with an addition of night fury's tail and wings. "Fishleg explained what he had written down on his note.

"Unlike Toothless, who can hide his teeth, she hides her nails!" Tuffnut said while doing the claw attack.

"You mean 'claw'?" his twin corrected.

"I don't know, she was like... mixed."

"And don't forget she shot out white flames. Thanks to Snotlout who try to do some kinky on her." Astrid smirked while pointing at the burning Snotlout.

"What? She got nice butt." Snotlout scoffed and all I could do was to sigh.