Chp 19: New life in me

Third P.O.V

The crowd cheered loudly for the victory while Nin could only watch them from afar celebrating their victory and Hiccup becoming the new Chief of the Berk. Grabbing her chest tightly and coughing out blood after she had sung her most powerful song for the barrier and supporting Toothless had almost caused her internal organ a lot of serious damage. She slowly turned back and walked further into the woods while didn't notice Astrid followed her behind.

Astrid follows the trail that Nin made from her blood and found her behind one of the trees, sat down resting. "Nin! Are you ok!?" Astrid worried and quickly brought out her leftover bandage and stopped her wounds from bleeding. "You need to go back, Gothi can help to heal you!"

"No, I'm not going back there, it'll heal by itself. I just need a quiet place for me to hide. After all, it was all my fault." Nin said softly, blaming herself after all the cause she had made.

"Of what? Because you made Hiccup mated with you? Control by Dargo's dragon? Killing Hiccup's father? Or couldn't save the village on time? It's not even your fault from the beginning!" Astrid shouted.

"No, Astrid! This is all my fault! If it is not my fault then who could have caused all this disaster?! If I didn't mate with him, I wouldn't have to meet Dargo and made me kill his father and my uncle! All from the beginning, it's all my fault! I shouldn't have born in this world-" Nin shouted back and received a sudden slap from Astrid before she could continue blaming herself.

Nin was shocked from the slap by Astrid and after that, she immediately hugged Nin. "Please, Nin, don't even think about that! It's not even your fault. Hiccup also knows that it wasn't your fault too. After you had left, he regretted what he had done to you. When he was fighting with the Alpha he knew you were helping him, after the war the first thing he wants to find was you. It wasn't your fault at the beginning, he just having a thick head just like his father." When Astrid explained everything to her, tears coming down from Nin's eyes, it was a sign of relief and glad. "So, do you want to meet Gothi?"

"Just her, please. After that, I'm going back into the woods," Nin said as she slowly stood up.

"You're not going to look for Hiccup and Toothless?" Astrid supported her back to the village.

"Don't tell them. I don't think I'm ready for it. Maybe one day, I'll face him." Nin smiled at Astrid, who nodded and decided not to ask for more.

Both of them quietly went back without anyone knowing and went to Gothi's house and get treated, then quietly went back into the woods and lived at the glade, the place where she first met with Toothless and Hiccup, the place where she held her first memory she had met both of them. Astrid then settles Nin down at the cave and handed her the medicine. "Make sure you eat this. I'll come back if I  have the time." And just like that, Astrid slowly disappeared from her sight and with that, Nin slowly closed her eyes and had her long slumber.

.

.

.

Months passed, Nin's body was getting better, but for some reason, her body was getting tired after a small flight and her hunger had been rejecting fishes every time she saw. Astrid noticed her condition too and insisted her to go back to Gothi's place for the check-up, and to their surprise, "I...I'm pregnant?" Nin repeated.

"Not one but three?" Astrid said in delight and hugged Nin. "Oh my Gosh! Nin, congratulation! You're going to be a mother! Then wait- who's the father? Toothless or Hiccup?" Nin was quiet as she thought about that too, she didn't mind if her child were dragons but if is a human, will she able to look after it? Astrid noticed it and patted her head, "It's ok, no matter whose child is it, and even if I marry to Hiccup and have his children, I'll still accept you. I bet both of them will be thrilled when they hear this news. "