Chp 16: Drago made me evil

Third P.O.V

Toothless and the rest arrived at the place where Nin and Hiccup were and the scene they saw was different. What Toothless see was that Nin bit her hand hard until it bleeds while hugging Hiccup after their breed. However for Hiccup's parent, especially his father thinks otherwise, he thought Nin was biting his son. Without any second thought, he took the nearby stone and threw at her on her head hard to pushed her away from Hiccup.

Once both of them were separated, Stoick pushed Nin away a bit further away from his son while Valka hugged Hiccup from behind. "Hiccup are you-" Stoick turned to his son and then confused by his appearance. "Why you are not wearing your pants? Wait, did you and Nin are..."

When Hiccup realized his father word, he blushed and quickly wears his pants while his mother on the other hand... Ahem... quite surprise to see her little boy had finally grown up. Toothless on the other hand went and calmed Nin down. When Nin finally was herself, she saw the situation she had got into and her face went pale, quickly stood up and ran out of the cave.

Hiccup and Toothless chased after her and prevent her from running away. "Wait, Nin! It's not your fault!"

"Please, let me go. I need to cool down myself. I don't know why, but I almost try to kill you." Nin gave him her painful expression. She needs to leave before she could do any more damage.

"But your wounds..." Hiccup worried.

"I'm fine, I just need to be alone for a while." trying her best to give him her smile. With that, she moved his hand and flew away.

Nin's P.O.V

I managed to fly far away to cool myself down. I can't believe it that I mated with Hiccup. Feeling embarrassed but at the same time, I felt happy that I mated with him. While I was daydreaming, which I shouldn't be especially where there enemies below me. It was my careless, they caught me as they shoot the net into the sky with the weight and chains trying to pull me down. That was nothing, I can still fly even if I'm tied up like that, one thing I didn't know that the chains send out electric and shocked my nerves system and I fell right at their boat.

As I was on their boat, I could hear lots of chatting and mumbling about the first time seeing a half-dragon. I tried to set myself free from the net but the enemies quickly pinned me down every part of me so that I couldn't even move an inch.

"Well, well... This is quite a surprise. What kind of human... or dragon are you?"

That rough husky voice, I remember it well. It was the same voice I heard at the cave. I looked up and it was the same man that I saw. He has this metal arm and his whole body were covered with fur. I no need to get to know this man. I already knew this man... is a madman. My dragon's instinct immediately tells me, this man is dangerous.

"If I'm not wrong, you must be that rat who came that time..." he said as he grabbed my face roughly. "Funny was that you are not controlled by my dragon." 

I quickly shook his hand away and bit his metal hand. I managed to bend it but still less effective so he hit hard on my face and almost broke my jaw. I glared at him and he looked down at me and smirked. "Such a disrespect girl you are. I like that. The hatred and anger towards me. We might actually have the use of you. You... are going to be our temporary warrior."

With that, he gave me a few hard blows on my head until I'm half-conscious and then use his dragon to control me. From there, my vision turned blurry and red, I'm not myself anymore. My dragon self had taken over my human body and it's obeying the Alpha dragon.

.

.

.

I suddenly have the strength to break away the Alpha's power and by the time I was myself, I couldn't believe where I was standing.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Short, I know and I'm horrible. (sad)

Good thing is that the story is almost coming to an end!!! (Yes!!! I can realx!)

Comment me and let me know, compliments and criticism are welcome to comment here.

The next chapter, I wonder what will happen after her Uncle Alpha had died?