Chp 13: The war is near

Third P.O.V

An exactly one year had passed. Nin became more human-like and fit in with the rest of the human, although she still rejected wearing clothes since she still feels uncomfortable wearing around them... well, at least she agreed to cover up her bottom. With a cloth.

Every day, she will fly together with Hiccup and Toothless to find any new island, their goal is to manage to fly all over the world. Nin actually managed once by herself, but that's when she was young and she already forgot most of the place. This time, she flies with the two of them which is much more fun. Every time they spotted one island, Hiccup will draw them out in his own paper map and named each and every of the island. "What should we call this island?" Hiccup asked and turned and saw Toothless and Nin was scratching their armpits. "Itchy armpits eh? Okay then." he chuckled while writing it down.

Nin was enjoying the company while resting together with Toothless, all of a sudden, she began to sniff out something, only she could sniff out. She stood up and walked towards the cliff. Hiccup watched Nin acting strange and stopped his drawing. 

"What's wrong?" Hiccup asked but Nin didn't reply as she was too focused towards the smell. 

Nin's P.O.V

The smell is thick, it's far but I can still smell it. Not only that the sound is dangerous too. Normal dragon couldn't sense the danger far away but I can, and it smells like a war. I cannot confirm it yet and I stood up and smell for the direction. 

Once I know where the direction is, "Nin, what's wrong?" Hiccup asked while placed his arms around my shoulder.

"Alpha..." I whispered.

"Huh?" he didn't catch up.

I then looked at Hiccup. "Hiccup, I'll go and check up on something, I'll be right back."

"Well, let's go and check there together." he smiled, of course. He doesn't even know the situation at all right now. and if he follows, I don't know if I could even protect both of them at all.

I quickly gave him a lick (kiss actually) on his face which suddenly made him blush. "You just make sure to bring her back safely. Don't worry, I'll be back and look for you." I then quickly went to Toothless 'Make sure keep Hiccup safe'

Toothless gave a nodded while I gave Toothless a lick before I took off and passed by Astrid who missed to greet me. One last look behind them before took a full speed to the East, hoping that area won't coming towards Berk.

I quickly flew to the direction in my fastest speed and arrived at one of the mountain islands. Grey clouds surrounded the island make it hard to see from afar. Dragons were flying around securing the place. Knowing it might be hard to go inside one by one using my power of Alpha to prevent the dragon from alerting any enemies. Once I manage to get in, I quickly hid at the dark corner and see the situation.

At the dark corner, I saw a huge figure talking to the other human and then to the water. The water, there is something in the water. All of a sudden, the water began to rise a bit and show out one of a huge eye. A dragon, and it's not a normal dragon. An Alpha? How many Alpha dragons can there be? 

I was glued to the Alpha when I made a horrible mistake and accidentally make a sound, which made the Alpha eye turned to my direction. As his eyes turned to my direction, I quickly made my escape followed by the loud voice, "Who's there?! Order your dragons don't let the rat escape!"

The escape was a success and I decided to find Hiccup to tell him this news. I began to follow his smell and I realised that it didn't lead me to the villages but somewhere else. Somewhere that I never flew before. Was he and Toothless were still travelling? No, they must be in danger because other than their smell, I could smell the other dragons' scent and another human scent. The scent that I don't know. Was it the enemy from before? But that was a female smell.

Think no more, I quickly speed my flight to him and arrived at the island with full of ice. This ice is someone that I familiar with, ice made by an Alpha. Another Alpha? As I get nearer to one of the holes with full of dragons and saw Hiccup and another someone getting closer to him, I quickly flew down, shouting. "HICCUP!!!"

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Dad da da dah~ Nin has come to the rescue! The next chapter, of course, you knew, Hiccup found his long lost mother and Nin found her long lost.... uncle? This is a different Alpha but she felt like this place is similar to the place she had grown up. No misunderstanding, her old place still exist but further away from Berk. 

And how will this story go? Hmm... I need to think first. (oh dear, please don't give me another cliffhanger.)

New question, If... Hiccup and Toothless have their own family, without any issue, should Nin reunited with them or fly away and continue her flight journey with/without her kids? 

Comment me and let me know your likes and dislikes.

Thank you for reading my story. Really appreciate that. *bow*