Chp 8: The talk, night rain human body

Hi everyone~ I'm Back *Horray!!!*

I know I had been stop for this story for so long, so just hate me, I'd been a bar writer... Stress jobs had been corrupted my ideas.

Anyway enjoy this story and I'll try my best to keep it up

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

*Pretend Hiccup understands what Toothless said to prevent confusion.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I was hugging Nin and it felt really good. Toothless then came in with a fish after we finished hugging, it seems she haven't eat yet. We watched her eat, although it was not lady-like, but the way she ate was so adorable. This is bad, my heart is so messed up already, I know I already have Astrid but now I began to have feelings towards to Nin.

After she had eaten her fish, she began to yawn. "Tired already? You can take a rest here." I suggested, she nodded and snuggled near to Toothless. I flinched a bit...yes... I admit, I was jealous.

Toothless looked at me and gave me his sarcastic grin. "What? What's with that grin? It's not like I am jealous or something."

He lifted one of his eyes as if like he did not believe my lies and of course, there is nothing I could hide from him. "Ok, fine... I like her... But I have Astrid already. Not only has that... she seemed to like you more than me."

Toothless shook his head, looked at Nin and then me and surprisingly I understood his meaning. "She likes me too? So that means you and me are rivals then."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "We share?" I repeated his meaning and he nodded.

I sighed. Seriously, Toothless' idea can be very random. "Alright, I guess sharing is better than breaking one of our hearts."
.

.

.

Looks like everything is settled, but somehow it was still in a mess. Why do I have to fall in love again? Was choosing Astrid the wrong decision? Was Nin is the one I need to be with? Late night when all of the villagers were fast asleep, except me, all because of what Toothless had said. Twist and turn in bed just couldn't make me go to sleep. I decided to get up, have a night walk, and have some fresh air. That's when I realized that Nin was not here.

Looking at the opened window, she must have jumped down from there. Quickly, I ran down stairs and went outside to look for her and there she was... standing there, looking at the moon. "Hey..." I walked up to her. "Is there anything wrong?"

She looked at me and shook her silky short hair. "The moon... very bright."

"... Oh... kay?" looking up at the full moon. I mean... it just a moon, what so fascinating about. Without me knowing, she had walked further away from me. I quickly followed her, into the woods and stopped at the forest meadow. I watched her spread out her wings and arms, and then, it began to rain. It was a clear night few minutes ago and all of the sudden it stares raining... hard.

Then I realized, Nin was the one calling the rain. With both of her hands and fingers were moving around in rhythm like she was playing music. (Music conductor... XD) The way she smile and the way she moves, I'm not gonna lie, that really makes my heart beat. That's when I realized... I had fallen for her.

After some time in the rain, we both quickly went back home... soaked. We both went back to my bedroom and she began to shook her whole body like a dog to dry herself. "Wait! Don't shake! Dry yourself with this." I stopped her and quickly handed her a towel. While I was drying myself, I noticed she was staring at me and of course, I quickly covered myself, embarrassed. "Wh-what you looking at?" I stuttered.

"Ah! No-nothing! I mean... I never see a human body this cl-close..." she blushed while explaining. Damn, she's making me blush too. The way she pretending to look away was too innocent. From what I had heard from her, being a half-human and half-dragon was hard for her since she was unwelcome to both human and dragon.

"Do you... want to feel it?"

.

.

.

Oh Thor! What did I just said!? What am I?! A Perv!? Stop it Hiccup, this is so isn't you! Now she will think I am some kind of pervert. When I looked back at her, she gave me the look of a hope. "Really? Can I?" She asked, like she really wants to. Well, there's no turning back.

"Help yourself."

She began to crawl over the bed reached out and placed her claw hand on my chest and the other on my arm. Her hands were cold and cause me to flinch every touch, it was amazing that her hard looking claw-hand are soft and it felt so nice when she touched me. From my shoulder down to my hand and from my chest to my stomach and to my- "Woah woah woah~! Nin... This place is off limits." I said while preventing her touching my 'you-know-where'

"Why?" she questioned. Why she need to know!?

"Well erm... Look, it's getting late now. We should probably get some rest, tomorrow, I wanna see your flying skills." Finally found a way to avoid this question, she nodded and went back to Toothless. 

For somehow, I stopped her and invited her to sleep with me. She obeyed and crawled back onto my bed and snuggled with me, saying something like it was her first time sleeping with a human. I blushed and smiled, I wrapped her in my arms and kept her close. How I wish time stop here and we could just cuddle forever, where no one could disturb us.

 Slowly, both of us fell asleep till the next dawn.

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

That's all for chapter 8... I know its a short one and since its Hiccup's point of View. Just want to make it short and easier to read. Hope you like it... Please vote as a like to my story.... :)

And now, the next coming chapter is another dangerous one... Job had been working till I drown...

The next chapter will be breakfast, and some flight show, and Toothless confession?! Woah~! Toothless is going to confess Nin and Hiccup is not really happy about it. Damn I am breaking the walls for you here. Read it and see what you think.   

Anyway, thank you for reading.... :)