Chp 20: Reunited or leave?

Third P.O.V

Hiccup and Astrid were married and had a five-year-old daughter and named her Zephyr. Toothless on the other hand, also finally found his another one of his kind, Light Fury, and also had his own child too. Although they live a happy life, they never forget about Nin and they wished for her to come back. Astrid, who finally had married to Hiccup, still kept her promise not to tell him about Nin having his child. The promise that she had kept really makes her suffocating until one day she herself was pregnant, she told him about Nin's condition and the child in her. To her surprise, Hiccup was calm. "Even though she has my child, ever since she had left, there's no connection between me and her anymore."

Astrid knew he was lying and knock the sense out of him. "Don't you dare say that! I knew you still love her until now! And I told you, I don't mind her coming back to you! Even Toothless still didn't forget about her! So why you need to make yourself suffer!?"

From there, he accepted it again and decided to look for Nin but no luck. Until one day, the whole family decided to take a small flight with their dragons and their daughter at their nearby village. They then noticed something was running in the woods and decided to land in front of it and surprised to see a six-year-old child, wandering around in the woods. Hiccup didn't give any second thought about it but for Astrid, she immediately knew who is this child as he had a split image of Hiccup.

"Amazing! You look just like my sister Night!" Hicless amazed as he saw a huge Night Fury for the first time.

"Hey there, little guy. Are you lost?" Hiccup asked.

Hicless look at Hiccup and amazed too. "You look just like me... And a little bit like my mother." Hiccup was confused while Astrid covered her mouth with her hand as she was surprised that she was right.

"Ermm... What are you doing in the woods alone?" He asked again.

"I was playing with my brother and my sister and then they got caught in the net and I was going to call my mother for help but I end up getting lost too," Hicless explained.

"Where are your siblings? Maybe I can help you."

"Really? They're right over here. Follow me!"

And so, they follow Hicless into the woods, Astrid's daughter, Zephyr began to take interest in Hicless and immediately both of them are getting along well. Toothless had been curious for quite some time and began to sniff at Hicless. You have some scent of someone I know for a long time. Toothless said.

Me too, you have the same smell as my brother and sister. Hicless said in the dragon language which surprised Toothless and his wife.

You... understand my language?

Yeah, my sister looks exactly like you and my brother look exactly like the lady next to you.

After listening to what Hicless said, Toothless had a hunch feeling what he had said must be related to someone he knew. He looked at his wife, sharing the sign of hope of excitement that they might be going to meet her very soon. Hiccup, on the other hand, watching that little boy talking with his dragon, reminds him of someone he loved also speak both human and dragon language. "I'm quite surprised that you knew the dragon language." Hiccup praised him.

"Hee hee, I'm smart right? My mom said I already understand them ever since I was born since I'm the only 'human'. Hicless proudly speak out.

"Only human?" Hiccup confused.

Zephyr, who was holding Hicless's hand swing it for attention. "My mom is going to have a baby soon. And I'm going to be a big sister!" she said it proudly.