Chp 4: A Deadly Welcome

Chapter 4 and I had shorten my story since I don't want any unnecessary lines inside... You arrived to Berk and their welcome is not really nice... 

Well... enjoy reading... :D

~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"

Your P.O.V

Arriving at the village name Berk. Yes, I can smell it. Humans are living with dragons. Everything is so... upside down.

Why am I upside down at Toothless body like a baby monkey hugging their mother? Well, long story, it was Hiccup's idea. At first, he wanted to cover myself like just now and act as a big baby dragon and so, I did... I hugged him in front and both arm lock and leg lock around him. I looked at him to see if I did it correctly or not but his face was getting redder than before. Why his face was getting so red? I'm not even squeezing him. At the end, he asked me to let go and do that to Toothless and that was how it became like this.

Hiding under Toothless with his wings covered me well. Sorry about that Toothless... Am I heavy for you? I apologized and he shook his head. Nope, you are much lighter than Hiccup. We're almost there, just a bit more... Uh-oh...

What is wrong? I asked. Astrid, Hiccup's girlfriend... This gonna take us a long time for us to get home. Toothless explained. I took a peek at outside and saw him hugging and kissing with another opposite sex and somehow, I began to feel annoyed. Why am I feeling this way?

Hiccup's P.O.V

Oh no... Astrid is here... at this time. How am I going to explain about finding a dragon girl without wearing anything? "Hi Astrid." I actually automatically greeted her while she greeted me back with hug and kiss, which is quite normal to us whenever we meet each other. "Hi to you too... Wanna go and hade a dragon race before the academy start?"

Such a bad timing... I better made up a story. "Oh sorry, can't do it today... you see erm- Toothless has erm... sore wings. Yeah! Sore wings, you see how he drags his wings on the ground." I said and at the same time, Toothless cooperate with me by acting like really was in pain.

"Oh you poor thing~ Let me see." Astrid cooed at Toothless while trying to step forward. I quickly blocked her way and told her its fine and it wasn't too serious. Then, she began to find me suspicious, "Hiccup, are you trying to hide me something from me?"

"Me? Hiding something from you? Oh no, why do I need to hide Nin from you- Oh damn..." Oh Thor, I was so totally mess up. Even Toothless face palmed himself of my stupidity and all of the sudden, she pulled my flying suit up with anger which brought my friends their attention. This is just getting worse and worse. "Wait Astrid! I can explain!"

"Explain What!? About... You have been Cheating on me behind MY back and NOW! Asking Toothless to hide her and bring her to your house?! How could you do this to me, Hiccup!?" she shouted to her limit of anger. "I'm your GIRLFRIEND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!"

"Dude, it's not cool if you really cheat on Astrid. But don't worry; I'll prepare a funeral for you." Snotlout said with a smirk on his face just to annoy me.

"I told you I am not cheating on you Astrid! Why you don't believe me?" I said to Astrid.

"Not if I see it for myself. Snotlout. Tuffnut. Hold him."