6: Expecting the Expected

Hey pups! So I got bored and so you get a double update this week! Hope you enjoy! Give me some feedback and if you like this book don't hesitate to follow me and/or check out one of my other books! Enjoy!

My body has cooled fully after Noah's and my little... activity. My wolf seems satisfied as well.
It's been about 13 hours since Noah, or Firenze rather, ended my heat. We both fell asleep afterwards, but I awoke 30 minutes ago. Noah is still asleep, but as I look at him again, I see him begin to stir. He opens his beautiful dark brown eyes.
"Hey beautiful. How long have you been up?" He asks me. Apparently Firenze gave Noah control again.
I am about to respond when my stomach lurches and I run to the bathroom's toilet. I empty my stomach into the toilet bowl, and flush. I continue to grip the toilet, in case I need to throw up again.
"What time is it?"I ask Noah. I really hope I'm not pregnant. I don't think I'm ready for pups yet.
"Um... Jeez. It's 1 in the morning. We slept through the whole day." He answers me. He definitely doesn't know I'm able to get pregnant.
"You didn't use a condom last night, did you?" I asked my mate, to which he shook his head no.
"I need you to go get me a pregnancy test, immediately please." I tell him.
"Okay Ky, but why... how?" He asks me. He doesn't know that I'm a white wolf. Forgot about that detail.
'Actually, you're a Lycan. Direct descendant of the Moon Goddess. I found out when you two-' I blocked the connection. I really can't deal with this right now.
"I am a Lycan. Direct descendant of the Moon Goddess. I am able to get pregnant by any dominant wolf. You are a dominant wolf, therefore I am most likely pregnant." I explain to Noah.
"Okay. I will get you one." Noah turns to me.
"Get two. You can never be too sure." I say. Noah nods and leaves out to go get my tests.
Time Skip to when Noah returns
Noah came back about 30 minutes later. I already brushed my teeth, using a spare toothbrush I found in a cabinet, and changed into a pair of Noah's sweats and t-shirt.
When Noah hands me the two cardboard boxes, I read the directions thoroughly and follow them, washing my hands afterwards.
"Noah, come in here. I have the results." I call him into the bathroom.
"Coming Ky." He calls back, walking into the bathroom.
I hold up the two tests, one with two lines, the other with a plus sign. I look up to see his face with tears in my eyes. I see that he has tears in his own eyes, but the large, bright smile on her face tells me he is extremely happy.
"Are you serious? You're pregnant?!' He asked me, his smile unwavering.
I nod and lift my shirt (well, it's really Noah's shirt but nobody cares right now), looking at my flat pregnant stomach. Noah leans down and kisses my stomach, then stands back up to plant a sweet, gentle peck on my lips.
"I think I'm ready to tell you the truth." Noah says after us both looking at my flat belly for a while.
"The truth about what, Noah?" I ask him, scared. I hope he doesn't reject me and/or our pup(s).
"The truth about why I left your pack. The truth about everything." He says.
We move to the bed and sit down, me leaning against the headboard and him across from me.
"What did you want to tell me?" I ask him worriedly. He takes my hands oh his own, running circles on the back of my hand to soothe me.
"It all started when Alpha John started having an affair with my mother. She got pregnant with me, but it wasn't Alpha John's, it was my father's, her mate. 2 years after my mom gave birth to me, Alpha John killed my father out of jealousy and rage, furious that my mother would have sex with someone other than himself. He then killed my mother out of anger, and to cover the whole thing up. I only know this because my mother wrote me a letter explaining it all. Alpha John raised me until I was able to fully comprehend what the letter was saying, when I was 13. When I asked him about it, he told me it was all true, but he would have to kill me because I found out his secret. Alpha John was keeping Luna Ellissabeth in the dungeons in secret, this was all before they had kept you in the dungeons because you were only 8. Before I escaped, he killed Luna Ellissabeth right in front of my eyes. While his back was turned, I snuck out of the cell and ran into the woods, where I was taken in. If I said goodbye, Alpha John would have killed me, and probably you, Jordan, and Kade as well. I am really sorry about this whole thing." Noah finishes.
I didn't realize I was crying until Noah wipes the tears off my face with the pad of his thumb. I looked up at him sadly and gave him a watery smile.
"I can't believe him. He said your parents killed themselves, and you went crazy, killing Luna Ellissabeth, and going rogue after. He is a huge, fat, liar." I say.
"I hope you know I really was, and continue to be, sorry, Kyle. And I will never harm you, nor our pup, like Alpha John hurt my parents and his mate." Noah tells me.
"I know." I tell him truthfully.
Noah smiles at me. He moves to sit next to me, leaning on the headboard. I move in between his spread legs, and cuddle into his chest happily.
"I was thinking that we should introduce you to the pack." Noah says after a while of us sitting together like this.
Shouldn't I meet the alpha first?" I ask Noah.
"I am the alpha." Noah says nonchalantly.
Of course he is the alpha. Why wouldn't my mate be an alpha. At least both of them aren't.
'First of all, don't get your hopes up.' I groan internally. 'Second of all, who said you only have 2 mates?' Xander says, replying to my thoughts.
'I hate you, and the Moon Goddess.' I say.
'No, you don't hate the Moon Goddess. She made you a Lycan after all.' Xan mutters, clearly thinking I didn't hear.
'Right... I forgot about that part.' I scowl at my wolf, who chuckles back at me.
'Lycans have more abilities than the normal wolf. Unlike the normal wolf, Lycans are able to shift whilst pregnant, and have a higher probability of delivering multiple pups at one time. Plus, labor and delivery is relatively painless. And, all Lycans are able to shift with their clothing still intact. Don't sound so unhappy about it. You got an upgrade in my opinion.' Xander explains, grumbling the last two sentences.
'Whatever.' I tell him, blocking our link.
"Hey Noah.... Let's do this as soon as possible." I tell my mate from against his chest. I fall asleep before I could hear a reply, however.