10: Reconnecting With Old Friends

Jordan POV
"How did it happen?" Noah asks me, his voice full of genuine concern.
"He killed himself. He had so many life-threatening diseases, I guess he just wanted to go out on his own terms. You know how hard he was on us," I tell him, to shuck him and Kade nod.
"What's that smell?" Ryder asks, sniffing the air.
We all follow suit, except Noah and Kyle. Soon, Ryder walks over to Kyle and hugs him from behind. Ryder whispers something into Kyle's ear, making his blush profusely and nod.
Kyle POV
"You need to tell them you're pregnant. They are going to figure out the change in your scent soon enough," the shorter twin whispers in my ear, hugging me from behind.
His words make me blush and nod to him. I mentally prepare myself for their reactions. Kade will yell at Noah; Jordan will yell at Kade for yelling at Noah; and Noah will just stand there, smirking.
'Noah, I'm going to tell them I'm pregnant. Prepare yourself.' I mind link to him.
'I think you're going to need to prepare yourself. You're the one with the best hearing in the room.' He replies, a smirk already forming on his lips.
"Would you guys stop mind linking?! It's weird knowing it my little brother and old friend did 'that' with each other," Kade cringes.
I give him a grave look, and he immediately puts his hands up in surrender.
"Welp... here goes. I'm pregnant," I finally breathe out the words.
And there goes the yelling. Noah, as I predicted, just sat there, smirking. Kade yelled at Noah, Jordan yelled at Kade, and Noah just sat there. The royal twins just sat back, away from the drama.
"Y'all need to stop yelling! NOW!" The command comes out of my voice, and everyone quiets immediately.
"Damn. Omega got volume!" The taller twin says a bit like a douche would.
This simple statement has everyone growling at him, even his brother. I've heard about the royal twins. Their personalities and names differ from the norms of the first and second born. Their heights match up though. They were both really loyal to their mates, even before they met us. The taller one must be Ryner, the firstborn. The shorter one must be Ryder, the second born.
"Not the time Ryner," this comes from Kade, as my other mates are still staring intently at Ryner (Noah was still growling at him).
"Sorry," he looks at me but makes sure everyone in the room can hear him.
"It's okay. Eridanus! If you do not stop growling this instant, you will get put out of this room like a dog!" My voice is calm, which is scarier than my yelling.
Noah stops growling immediately but keeps staring Ryner down. I roll my eyes at his childishness.
"Back to business. When are you coming home Ky?" my brother speaks this time.
"I already told you. Never. Even though Joe can't hurt him, Ben and the pack still can. I'm not going to subject him to that again. Especially not with the pup," Noah's statement is directed at Jordan and Kade.
"I won't let that happen. I am starting the paperwork to kick Ben out the pack. The pack knows better than to treat him like that as their Luna. He will be safe Er," Jordan used Noah's childhood nickname.
"Fine... what if we merge packs? It's not like my pack is a normal rogue pack," it takes a while for Noah to respond, and distress is written all over his face when he does.
"When are we leaving?" I place a hand on my stomach as I speak, feeling a small bump there.
"Tomorrow. We can go into town and shop for the pup while we move your stuff into the alpha suite of the packhouse. Ask Xander what the gender is. He should know," Jordan's voice lifts at the mention of my pup, and I nod to him.
'Is our pup a girl or boy?' I quickly mind link my wolf (now Lycan), anxious for the answer.
'Four boys and a girl.' At his response, I faint, falling to the floor with a thud.