12: Lycans Have Really Short Pregnancies

I'm not late I'm not late I'm not late I'm not late I'm not late etc. etc.

"Rogues," Jordan growls out.
"My pack or yours?" Noah says from the doorway, holding 2 almost bursting McDonald's bags.
"Gimme. I'm hungry," I make grabby hands to Noah, who strides over to my hospital bed and hands me the fast food bags.
"Mine. Kade and I need to leave immediately with Ryder and Ryner. You should probably stay here with Kyle," Noah nods at this.
"Where are Ry and I going?" Ryder asks as he and his brother walk into my hospital room carrying the few belongings I have here and the 2 pregnancy tests from earlier.
"Rogues at our pack borders. The warriors have them detained — there were only 3 of them, but we need to question them," the twins only nod but something clicks in my brain.
"Can I just go with you today, then?" I ask the 5 males surrounding me.
"If you stop fainting long enough to eat, get to the car, and furthermore the packhouse," Jordan speaks this time, but the look on my other mates' (and brother's) faces shows that they agree.
"It's not my fault that my life has been one big reality TV show since my birthday," Jordan nods and I pull my IVs out, happy I'm still in my personal clothes.
"Let's go," I say, standing to put my shoes on, which were laying by the bed neatly.
"What about eating? You were just claiming to be hungry," Ryner says, causing Ryder to inspect the 2 large McDonald's bags curiously.
"They're both empty! You are all of that food while we were talking?!" Ryder says incredulously.
"There were 3 Big Mac meals in those bags. And 2 apple pies!" Noah exclaims, now also inspecting the bags.
"I was hungry. Let's go," the men all gather their belongings and get ready to go when I urge them the second time.
Time Skip until they get to the packhouse
"Kade, Noah, and I are going to go interrogate the 3 rogues. Ryner and Ryder are going to take you to shop for the pups," I nod and chuckle to myself.
"So the 3 musketeers are together again," all 4 of us smile at that. "Do I have a budget?" Jordan laughs at this.
"1 thousand dollars. That should be sufficient enough," Ryner walks in the room holding his phone.
"We got a text from our mother and father. Mom said that there was no budget," Ryder walks in.
"Dad said a thousand. I think it's safe to say we should follow my father's budget," Ryner completes his twin's thought.
"What is the omega doing out of its cage?" my father yells, looking at Jordan then me before looking at the twins, who are now growling at him. "And who are you?" he emphasizes the words in disgust, obviously not knowing the twins are the Royal Twins.
"We are the Royal Twins, Ryner and Ryder," Ryder speaks (being the more outspoken of the two) and his words make my father form an 'o' with his mouth. "We are also the mates of the wonderful person you just insulted,"
D adds, making my father's nose scrunch up in disgust and everyone (apart from the twins, yet including me) facepalm at the thought of my father's reaction.
"I always knew you were a fag, but I always hoped you would at least have a girl as a mate and would be less of a disappointment to me. You're gonna get it now, bitch," my father starts to lunge at me, but Noah successfully held him back before he could get to me.
"What do you want me to do with him?" Jordan asks me, and everyone but my father looks at me.
"He's drunk," my father starts to protest but Noah holds his arms tighter behind his back, effectively shutting him up. "Put him in his room and lock him in," Noah and Jordan smirk, making me add the last part. "And give him 3 full bottles of clean drinking water, and 2 full tablets of regular strength, clean Advil. If either of you do anything to him while I'm not there, you won't hold my babies for a week," they both nod sadly before taking my father to his room in the packhouse.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know he would react like that to what I said. Who was that g-" I cut Ryder off before he could apologize to me any more.
"It's fine. I'm used to it. Normally he isn't drunk, though. That was my father, the old Beta, Ben. I don't know if you've heard about him before the hospital room," they both nod and Kade clears his throat.
"Are you ready to go shopping with them?" he asks me before looking at the twins.
"Yeah. I'm glad I can still go out in the Human World before I start showing soon," Kade grimaces at this and I roll my eyes; he's going to have to get over this soon.
"Even as a werewolf you still have like, 2 months," he looks at me confused, so I elaborate my 'upgrade' as my lycan puts it.
"I'm a lycan, so I have a shorter pregnancy. Werewolves have 6-month pregnancies as opposed to 9-month pregnancies. Lycans, however, have pregnancies of only 3 months. So, I'll most likely start showing in a week or two," I finish off, leaving Kade, Ry, and D all speechless.