16: Giving Birth

Kyle POV

In the operation room, Jordan and Ryner were on my left side while Noah and Ryder were on my right. Dr. Brina was looking above me with her baby pink scrubs, diapers and clothes pins scrub cap, and surgical mask on.

She picked up a scalpel and brought it down on my humongous stomach, after which I feel a bit of pulling, but no pain. She lifts up a wrinkled, pink-skinned baby and checks its genitalia.

"It's a baby girl," Dr. Brina says, holding up my little baby girl before placing her in my waiting arms.

"Yes! Name time!" Noah exclaims excitedly as I coo at my crying newborn daughter.

"Haha, Er. Her name is Faye Storm Greye-Johnson-Salviano-Smith," I say softly as she cries loudly.

"That is a mouthful," Dr. Brina says as I hand Faye to Noah.

Dr. Brina lifts another wrinkled, pink-skinned baby and sees that it's a boy.

"Ace Ryan," I say as she hands him to me and he cries as I hand him to Jordan.

Dr. Brina repeats this again and says that it's another boy.

"Kaeto Lucas," I say as I hand the crying baby boy to Ryder.

"And, the next one is a boy as well," Dr. Brina states proudly, handing me another identical baby.

"Bastian Edward," I hand him to Ryner this time.

"The last one is a... boy! You're going to have a field day with them, alphas and lunas," Dr. Brina says, chuckling more than a little through her surgical mask.

"And his name is Amyll Mattias," I say, weirdly tired after barely doing anything.

"Well, that concludes it. Congratulations on the 5 pu- scratch that. There's another! She's a girl," Dr. Brina exclaims, almost giving Jordan a heart attack.

"Ummm, okay. I've prepared for this. Her name will be Zahra Adaah," I say, taking Zahra Adaah in my arms with Amyll Mattias.

5 Hours Later

"Okay. All of the pups are healthy, so I'm going to have you sign their birth certificates. They'll start developing features such as skin and eye color in a few hours, tomorrow at the latest. If this doesn't happen by then, come back and we'll check it out. Other than that, when you're finished signing everything, you're free to go. Just don't do anything too stressful or strenuous over the next month or so. And with that, I leave you with Faye Storm, Ace Ryan, Kaeto Lucas, Bastian Edward, Amyll Matias, and Zahra Adaah," Dr. Brina smiles before walking out quietly.