Chapter 15 - Older

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Weeks have passed, and Sunghoon showed his incredible persistence. Every day he never forgets to remind me of how much he loves me. And day by day, the ice surrounding my heart is being melted by his warmth. The fear is slowly being taken away from my mind, and I am not mad about that.

The comfort that we both felt when we were younger came back. And the attachment alongside it has been overwhelmingly unique.

Right now, I am in a studio inside the company building. Sitting on a couch with a book in my hand.

The guys are planning to perform a BTS song for an award show performance. And they were recording the song's backtracks right now. Sunghoon emerged from the booth and went straight beside me on the couch. I noticed that the others were still inside.

"Why are you already here?" I looked up from my book as I asked him.

"My parts are already done." He smiled at me and suddenly laid down on my lap. I saw some of the staff looking at us with a grin on their faces.

"Sunghoon..." I lightly pushed his face.

With his eyes closed, he hummed. "What?"

"People are looking." I closed the book and stared at him.

"Let them." He opened his eyes and smiled innocently. I shook my head and took my book back in my hand. I continued reading when I suddenly felt Sunghoon's hand on mine. With my other hand holding on to my book, I looked at him.

Instead of speaking, he simply smiled at me and intertwined our fingers with each other. He kissed the back of my hand and closed his eyes again.

I observed him, looking from his dark hair, luscious eyelashes, tall nose, and plump lips. Of course not missing the mole on the side of his nose.

One of my personal favorite features of him.

He snuggled into my hand, and I saw his breathing steady. He fell asleep. I giggled at the sight of tired Sunghoon on my lap. I then continued reading my book, though it was a bit difficult with my hand in his.

After a while, I felt my legs start to numb. I shifted slowly, careful to not wake the boy on my lap. I froze when he suddenly moved and laid on his side. His face snuggled on my tummy and his free arm hugged my waist.

"Sunghoon, we—" the door of the studio opened, and Heesung emerges from it. He stopped and looked startled with Sunghoon and I's position.

"Do you need him there?" I asked him after a short time of silence.

"Um... yeah. Can you wake him up?" Heesung asked of me with a teasing look on his face.

"Stop with the face." I glared at him, and he raised his hands up as a sign of surrender. He laughed and walked back to the room.

"Sunghoon," I called as I shook his shoulder. He grumbled and snuggled to me even more.

"Hoonie, you gotta wake up," I whispered to his ear. I didn't want to disturb the other staff there.

I saw him slowly open his eyes and looked at me. I smiled at him, and he rubbed his eyes with his hand still on mine.

He stood up as slow as ever and yawn just as he sat up. "They need you there, Sunghoon." I motioned the studio.

He looked so sleepy and dazed, but he still nodded. However, Sunghoon did not move. He stayed there with my hand in his grasp staring at an empty wall.