Chapter 26 - Same Feelings

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Alright, Seana, stand by." My manager told me as I went ahead and stepped on the side of the rink. I took deep breaths before going to the middle and stopping at my starting spot and pose. The crowd cheered as the music blasted through the speakers, and I started my routine.

Mainly during my performances, everyone is silent because, during those times, the most challenging parts of my routine are done. However, today's performance was much different. As I turned to do my triple axel, I heard shouts and cheers from the audience.

As I landed, I saw the reason for their cheers. An audience member was being shown on the big monitor that was supposed to be filming the performers. Standing somewhere in the arena was the one and only Park Sunghoon. 

That look on his face

That look on his face. It was something that I have grown fond of. He looks so happy and proud of me. His eyes were glimmering and so full of light. I couldn't help but smile.

I miss him.

I finished the performance flawlessly. I skated around the rink's edge to collect the flowers and gifts the fans have tossed after my performance. As I did, I didn't forget to bow to them as a sign of respect.

I glided to the middle of the rink before bowing one last time and skating out of the limelight.

My manager quickly helped me with all the stuff I was carrying, and I hastily took my shoes off. Yes, I did miss Sunghoon, but that didn't mean that I wanted to interact with him again. Especially after our 'closure' the last time we saw each other.

I picked my skates up and walked faster than I could. Some might even say that I was already running at this point.

But of course, things just never go my way. As I was nearing the building entrance where my dressing room would be, I was bombarded by reporters and fans.

Seana! Have you considered joining the annual concert of the University?!

Seana! Are you going to be a guest on another skating musical?!

Unnie! Can you sign this for me?!

What is your reaction to the latest news about you and Michael?!

Did you see Park Sunghoon on the audience tonight?! What can you say about that?!

Questions came from every one of them, and the flashes of their cameras blinded me. I turned my head to my sides, hoping to see my manager, but I didn't see her. Instead, I saw the person is was dreading to see more than anyone.

Sunghoon caught up to me, and suddenly all the attention was reverted towards him. I sighed in relief. I thought that since the press is now focused on him, both of them would be too busy to even notice me slipping past them.