Chapter 28 - Friends

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ KIM SEANA ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Sunghoon texted me if I wanted to go to their dorm as the guys were asking for me. I am not sure if I should go. I don't think it is even suitable to be with Sunghoon anymore. But these guys are my friends already. And I did miss them. 

So I replied, "I'll go."

I got ready while convincing myself that the real reason I agreed was because of the guys. And not because of the fact that I wanted to see him again.

When I got to their dorm, I was greeted with warm hugs and greetings. "Seana! Oh, we missed you so much!" After the heart-warming greeting, we all sat down in the kitchen to talk about life and catch up.

"Seana, what did you think of our show?" Ni-Ki's eye was glimmering with curiosity. I chuckled and answered, "Well, I've only been to one, and you guys did so amazing." I smiled. 

"You guys looked so grown-up on the stage. I almost forgot that I'm older than you." I laughed funny how some months could change people.

"You look so different too, Seana. How's uni?" Heesung asked me. I smiled at him and said, "Uni was amazing, I met a lot of amazing people, and they have given me so many opportunities to grow and perfect my craft."

"We watched all your performances, Seana!" Jungwon exclaimed. I looked at all of them, and they all nodded in agreement. "Yes, they were amazing!" Sunoo added.

"Thank you," I shyly smiled at the younger ones.

Jake interjected and said, "I also watched some of your interviews. You did so amazingly!" I laughed at him and asked how they were doing, "What about you guys? Definitely world-breaking idols now, huh?" which earned collective laughter from the group.

"Everything was amazing, Seana. Our first ever world tour was a blast!" Jungwon excitedly said.

"Did you see us on the news, Seana?" Sunoo asked curiously. I coughed with the sudden question. "I haven't really been the one handling my socials for a while now," I said.

"Oh, why? Is it included in your contract?" Jake asked. I debated whether I should answer that truthfully or not, but I figured I didn't have that much of an alibi ready for that conversation.

"It was a personal choice. Jisoo was the one who handles everything I post on my socials." I explained as they nodded, showing how they understood.

Surprisingly, the conversations flowed naturally. There was no tension and no awkwardness. It was all just as it was before. And I couldn't be more thankful. I did miss these guys. They were my friends when I didn't have anyone else.

When we all have caught up, They decided that we all should watch a movie and I agreed to that for old time's sake. It was a tradition that we watch a movie every time we get together.

Sunghoon and Ni-Ki went to the convenience store to fetch some snacks as we picked the movie to watch.

As they were flipping through options on Netflix, Jake sat beside me and suddenly asked me a question, "Are you happy now?"

I looked at him confused, but I quickly understood what he was asking. "I am, actually. I already thanked him for that." I looked at the guy in his eyes and saw his concern for his friend.

"I'm sorry if I ever did hurt him, Jake." I apologized. It must have been hard for them to see Sunghoon hurt. "I just loved him too much; I didn't even recognize myself anymore."