Chapter 4

~ Lexi's pov ~

-----------

"My beautiful Lexi." I shrieked up and the fork fell on the dining table.

"You're still so sexy when you moan like that. Are you trying to seduce me?" he smirked.

His smile was disgusting to me. My whole body froze like ice. I couldn't move from my seat as shocked as I was.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

It is him. Dilan. He is standing in my apartment Why? How? Shouldn't he be locked up?

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

"Oh darling, are you not happy to see me again? We've been apart for such a long time." he said and made little steps to come closer to the dinner table.

"I want to hug you like in the old times. Cuddle with you. Kiss and make out with you. Touch you. Smell your seductive scent. Mmh. After all you're my girl."

Just when I heard the screeching sound. I realized he was already at the dinner table. He was pulling the chair out and sat down opposite my seat.

I just sat there not knowing what was going on. How the hell did he get here? What do I do now.

Oh no..My phone. I lost my phone. What do I do now? I can't contact anybody.

Think Lexi. Think hard. You know he's kind of a psychopath. As long as I don't make him mad I have good chances. Right?... Well at least I have to try.

Haha. Just play dumb along.

"Lexiiiii..." he tried calling me in a soft tone.

I got out of my thoughts. "Hm..." I answered him like everything was ok.

"Na na darling. You're making me sad. As soon as I got out, I came straight to you."

"Out from where?"

"Out from jail, sweety" he laughed. "Remember? That's where you put me in." He chuckled.

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. But I quickly pulled myself together not to make him mad.

Oh god! How did he got out. He was supposed to stay for about 10 Years. That's what I was told.

"So...How did you get out?"

His face suddenly changed from relaxed to.. angry?

"Are you not happy I'm out? Wish I stayed in jail?" He put his forearms on the table to lean in. His eyes watching me.

If stares could kill, I would be dead by now.

"Äh..No?." I let out a fake laugh to change the mood somewhat. Fail.

"I-I'm just curious. I wasn't expecting you here. I-I.." I said and he stiffened again, tilting his head.

I got even more nervous. I should watch what I'm saying or this will not end well. Not at all.

Sweat drops were formed on my forehead. I got warmer by the seconds that went on. I wish he would just disappear into thin air. I wish I never met him. I'm such a unlucky person.

Oh my Kuro. I wish he was here. Yes he's a good boy, but he would be my hero, if he were here. I wish he was here so badly. I miss him so much, even though he's a wild animal I just met today. Whatever.

Why am I thinking about him now? Out of all those peoples.

"Lexi!!!" he screamed at me out of nowhere. While standing up abruptly, kicking the chair away and hitting both of his hands on the table. Making a loud noise.