Chapter 7

~ Kyle's pov ~

After I saved her. I felt more at ease, but the though of her condition still hurts my heart. Her bruises on her angelic body. I watched over her as she fell asleep and went out of my bedroom.

That asshole who nearly raped my mate is still alive. After I told my beta Mike to get him, he locked him up in the dungeon, which is located deep in the woods. Usually there are only prisoners that are wolfs, especially rogues who committed a crime. Instead of being killed right away, they are tortured for a very long time and with long time I mean a very long time. Because werewolves life much longer than normal humans. As we torture them, their wound bleed and their souls cry for mercy. The super healing power heals the wounds fast and the game starts over.

On my way out of the house I mind linked Mike. He is already waiting in the dungeon for me.

Coming closer to the trees I shift into my wolf and run to the dungeon. I can't wait to polish his visage and beat the shit out off him.

Arriving before the dungeon I stand infront of the entrance. It's kept behind a way of lavender bushes to cover the smell of the wolves and blood and hides the spot. Passing by the rock door I walk down the stairs to the underground. The place is being lit by flares. We only keep the most dangerous wolves about a two to three hundred.

I walk down the path past the guards I placed here and make a turn to the right and follow the way to the end. That's where that human is being kept. Arriving at his cell I open the door and went inside. The room is lightly lit by a flare with a small fire burning. The human is put in chains by his wrists and ankles. Sitting on the floor, his head sags down. I can see blood dripping out his nose and mouth corner. His shirt full of his own blood.

"Alpha Kyle. Hey what's up? You were running late so I warmed up a bit." he says with a smirk on his face.

"Mike I didn't tell you to punish him. This was my job to do." I groan.

"Yeah but it just came over me. Haha." he laughed and I just stared at him.

"Well. Whatever. So. Who is this? What did he do?" he asked me.

What he did? Thinking back about that evening makes me mad. My hands balls to fist and my jaw clenching hard together. I begin to shake.

"Kyle?! Calm down." he tried to keep me down.

I took a deep breath and started telling him."He was trying to rape a girl. He hit her and bruised her body. In her own home like a psychopath and pervert. He was just right above her while she just laid there not being able to do anything."

"Such a fucking bastard." now he also went mad. "But why didn't you just delivered him to the police? He is a human isn't he?"

"Yes he is but.."

"But what?" he wanted to know.

"The girl. She is my mate. My MATE! Your luna." I screamed at him.

Mike's eyes widened and seemed shocked his luna was being treated like that but also happy to now have a luna.

"I...this bastard. What are we gonna do about him?" he asked me.

"Well I was planing to crush his face but you already did that. And as he can't take anymore I have to wait until he wakes up. So I'm going back and will come back later." I told him as I looked at the human with a disgusted face.

"Should I stay here and watch over him?" Mike asked.

"NO. No there's no need for that. Just put two guards outside." I told him.

"Good. See ya."

With that we both went out of the dungeons and parted our ways. I shifted into my wolf and run as fast as I could to be back beside my mate.

Arriving at home I went through the main door. Carefully trying not to make loud noises and locked the door behind me. I was on my way up to my bedroom as I saw the lights on in the kitchen. I looked up at the clock. It's already 6 in the morning. So much time went by. So who could be in the kitchen.

I stepped closer and saw Lexi standing infront off the refrigerator searching for something. Ha. So cute.

"Are you hungry?" I asked out of nothing and a chicken flew across the kitchen and landed on the floor.

"Noooo my chicken." she cried out. She must not have notice me yet being occupied with her mighty chicken on the floor.

Then she turned around and yet again her eyes were like a seduction and her lips. How much I want to kiss her. Without knowing I'm stepping closer to her. She brings me back from the trance as I see her stepping back from like she is afraid of me.

"Hey little one. Are you ok?" i asked her worried.

"Stay there." she screamed at me. Her voice trembled a bit. She must be afraid of me.

My wolf is sad. I can feel it.

Suddenly she run to the wooden door which leads out of the house to the garden. As she was about to open the door I quickly grabbed her and pulled her back. The she started to scream and cry. Wow now I feel bad. I mean I just want to help her. But the sound of her crying is like a shot through my heart. Her cheeks start being flood by her precious tears. I tried to calm her down and make her feel save. But this doesn't last long as she kicks me between my legs. And a big, and I mean a really big ass pain comes through me. Shit. I suck to the ground for some seconds and Lexi escaped from my arms. I quickly got up and run after her. She was trying to get out through the main doors. But luckily I locked them earlier.

"Lexi? Please." I tried to calm her down.

She was shocked as I knew her name. Who wouldn't know her mates name? And still afraid of me. Of course after such a night you wake up in another strangers bed with a stranger. Of course you get afraid.

"Who told you my name? Are you fooling me? You wanna do something with me right?" she shuddered and was shaking all over her body. I wish she would trust me more.

I assure her of telling the truth and still trying my best to calm her down. Telling her that I will never hurt her and never let anyone hurt her. That I saved from the last night. But.

But I shouldn't have remembered her about that. The memories must be like a trauma to her.

Soon she started to cry and fell down to the floor. Crying hard.

I couldn't take it anymore so I walked close to her. went down to her and lifted her face up by her chin. I took her into my arms and she cried herself out into my chest while I make slow motions on her back to sooth her. As she seemed to calm down I lifted her up in bridal style, her face still hidden on my chest. I walked over to the couch in the living room and sat down putting on my lap. We stayed in this position until she stopped crying and looked up to meet my eyes.

Her cheeks were totally wet by her tears and her eyes a little swollen. But her cheeks were tainted by her blush which was really cute by the way. She tried to get off my laps but I didn't let her go so I pulled her back. Then we started to talk about the moment we met till now. Doing everything in my might to win her trust and tell her everything about me. Everything.