Chapter 6

~ Lexi's pov ~

I slowly opened my eyes and quickly shut them close, as the sunlight hit right in the eye. After some seconds I tried again and opened my eyes.

The night felt good. Warm and safe as if someone was watching over me. Embracing me with love. What kind of feeling is it? What was it that made me feel so comfortable?

"Ugh" as I moved to sit upright in my bed A pain shot through the back of my head and I supported myself on my forearm.

"What happened to me?"

My eyes roamed around the four walls I was in. A big room, fancy and lovely at the same time. Its furniture is from solid wooden in a bright brown color. A big sofa in opposite a big TV on the wall. I realize that I am sitting in a very soft bed, a giant one, fitting for four people or even more. The bedding has a deep red color, my favorite one, equally soft cushions and a big round fluffy white colored carpet.

I got up from the bed, my head still hurting. Taking to steps towards one of the three doors.

I walked to the left door. It was already a tiny bit open. I just pushed it back and turned on the light after searching it for some seconds. It was the bathroom. Big and clean. A big bathing tube under a wide window and opposite a bit shower. Between both of them the double sized sink. I turned off the light and opened the door right beside. A big room with only men clothing, the whole left side of the room is filled with it.

I went back to the main room and walked out through the third door.

Suddenly my stomach made a growling noise and I felt that I'm hungry. So I decided to find the kitchen.

Outside the bedroom, I'm standing in the corridor. The room being at the end of the hall.

I started walking down the path until I came to the stairs. Stepping down two floors down to the basement, cause that's where the kitchen normally is right.

To my right was a big entry, which brought me right into the kitchen.

I stepped over to the refrigerator, opened it and searched for something to eat.

"Are you hungry?" as someone behind me asked I shrieked up and throw the chicken I had found in the air and it landed on the floor.

"Noooooooo, my chicken." I whimpered and fake cried.

Remembering that someone talked to me seconds ago I turned around I faced a big guy at the other side of the kitchen.

When he tried to take a step closer I took one back as I still remember about what happened yesterday.

He is broad built, very tall, crystal blue eyes with coal black hair and medium full grown facial hair. Sooo handsome.

I can't keep my eyes off of him. I feel like something is pulling me towards him. Telling me to trust him and not to be afraid of him. But after what happened yesterday, I just can't start to trust a totally stranger who kidnapped me here.

"Hey little one. You ok?" he asked me and took another step towards me.

I took two steps back. " Stay there." I shouted and pointed my finger at him.

He had a look of shock in his face, but also hurt and sad.

For a short time I felt something, like my heart was in pain.

I ignored the feelings and looked for a escape. There are only two ways out the kitchen are through the entry I came from and a wooden door.

He still seemed to be in a shock.

Saved by my Alpha (english version)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara