Chapter 9

~ Lexi's pov ~

The next morning I woke up to a heat that surrounded me. I kicked off the blanket from me but it didn't help the slightest. So I tried to get up and refresh myself in the bathroom, but something was keeping me down. It was a big muscular arm that belonged to none other than...I turned to my right and....Kyle!? I saw him laying there still sleeping.

Last night before I fell asleep I thought a lot about our conversation and I think he must be telling me the truth. I mean he saved me didn't he and if he wanted to do something to me he could already have done it. And he has been so kind and caring the whole time. But I still want to see him as a wolf just to be really sure about it. And I really wish his words to be true.

I laid back down so that we were laying face to face and only inches apart. Oddly I wasn't even bothered him sleeping beside me. No I liked it. He looked so innocent as he slept as his facial features were relaxed and a long strand of his black hair fell over his forehead. With my left hand I stroke through his soft hair, carefully not to wake him. Then with my forefinger I traced along his facial features. His thick black eyebrows from the inside to the outside, slowly taking in the every detail. His skinny cheeks stood out, he must not have eaten well. His sharp jawline makes his face look even more handsome. Down his nose and his lips. His lips bright red and full. My eyes following my motions. I slowly traced along his lips and stopped in the middle. My eyes looked up and were trapped by his eyes. They were a in a golden color. Beautiful.

"Good morning. Little Angel." he said with his morning deep and husky voice. A shudder went down my body.

I just kept staring at him.

"Don't you wish me good morning?" he chuckled and smiled from one side of his mouth. His cheeky smile huh.

I came back to my senses. "Huh G-Good morning." I said shyly and buried my head deeper into to the soft cushion.

He laughed and then I felt his soft lips on my cheek. I blushed. Again. When will it stop.

For some seconds I didn't feel or hear anything so I opened my eyes and looked up. As he was about to give my cheeks another kiss, out lips found each other. Both our eyes widened and slowly parted our lips.

"Hey you kissed me." I pouted.

"Well YOU kissed me. I just wanted to kiss your sweet cheek but you suddenly turned your face." he said with his smile still on his face.

"But...You..."

"But what? Come on I know you can be feisty...like yesterday?"

I stared at him for some seconds then I grabbed his face, pulled him down and kissed him. First he seemed to be shocked and stiff but relaxed as soon as I smiled into the kiss and deepened it. Kyle turned us so he was laying above me and supported himself on one arm not to crush me. As we needed some air to breath we parted our lips. I was about to say something when he crushed his lips back on mine and licked with his tongue over my lips. A moan escaped me and let out a deep breath. Kyle took this as a chance and passed trough my lips discovering every corner in my mouth. The kiss went even deeper.

How did we get here? It made me feel my desire down on my core and automatically I opened my legs and put them around his waist, so that his manliness was against my core. As the realized it he parted from my lips and let out a deep growl. I saw his golden eyes turn black as he put his forehead on mine.

My heart was racing against the time. This feeling. It was amazing. I never felt this way before.

"I can't ...I." he looked like he was fighting with himself.

I lowered my eyes they began to feel watery and my the corners of my mouth dropped. A single tear escaped my eyes.

"Angel?...No. Shh why are you crying babe." he quickly lifted my face back up to look into my eyes. Concern was showed on his face.

"Don't you want me? Didn't you say you would never let me go that I'll be yours? Or..is it because he touched me that night..."

"NO!" he growled and I shrieked up. "I'm sorry I... No it's not because of that and that bastard couldn't do anything on you. I was there before he... could do it. I just think you're not ready. I don't want to hurt you my little angel. " he explained to me.

I put both my hands on his cheeks "I trust you. You wouldn't hurt me. I know. And I ..." I bit on my lip and looked away.

"Angel stop biting your lips its distracting me and you what? Come on tell me whatever it is I.." but I cut him.

"I love you." i whispered

His mouth gaped and he slowly his thousand watt smile came out. "You what?"

"I-I love you." i told him with more confidence.

"Oh my little angel I love you too." with his mega big thousand watt smile on his face.

"You d-do?" i stuttered. I couldn't believe my eyes. He loved me too. A smile came upon my lips.

"Yes of course. I love you forever. Forgot? You are mine forever and no one can change this."

I was so happy that I throw my arms around his neck and pulled him back down me with my arms and legs.

Kyle gave a deep chuckle from himself but then groaned loudly.

"Babe stop it."

"What? No I wanna hug you."

"Yeah me too but your crushing me down there."

"Down where?" I was confused and looked down to my legs hugging his hips tightly onto my core. I just then realized what I was doing and quickly released him. He got up from me, turned over and laid on his back closing his eyes and breathing deeply. My face started burning and I quickly got up from the bed and run out of the room, leaving him alone on the bed.