Chapter 8

~ Lexi's pov ~

"Lexi?" he called me, but I was like in trance.

"Hahaha that was good. A werewolf." I was laughing my as off as I hit his chest.

"Lexi do I seem like I laugh. This is not a joke."

I stopped laughing and analized his face. Looking straight at me. Not laughing. Honest face. Serious face. And mostly handsome face. Out of the line agaaain.

"You mean it? But..." but he interrupted me.

"Listen I know this must look like a joke to you, but it isn't. I would never lie to you. You are my everything. You are mine now. I will never let you go anymore. And I really am a wolf. An alpha wolf." he looked at me and waited for my reaction.

He says he's a wolf. Should I believe him?

"Ok."

He looked confused. "Ok? What ok? you believe me just like that?"

"What? no. I must be no in my right senses. I'm just gonna ask you some questions and then I will see what I'm gonna do. U ok with that?" i asked him as i got off his lap and sat across him on the couch. He looked kinda sad that I left his lap. The warmth was gone, it made me sad. I don't know why.

"Uhm ok. If it's gonna help you believe me."

"Yeah. whatever. So here are my questions. Are you a psycho?"

"What noo...."

"Shhhh no reason to get loud. Just a simple Yes or No." i told him.

"No"

"Good. Where do you know my name from."

"You told me."

"When did I told you?"

"At the meadow."

The Meadow? I was there only with my Kuro. After a little eye-staring competition I continued asking my questions.

"Wait. I don't know your name. What is it?"

"Kyle. It's Kyle Black. My little angel."

Kyle Black? Sounds like the name I gave my wolf friend.

"How did you know where I live?"

"I brought you home remember. On my back? I gave you a ride back."

"Hm ok. What did you mean 'you are mine'?"

"You are mine."

"Yes but what did you mean with that?"

"That you are mine forever and always."

"Listen just tell me what you mean for god's sake, hugh."

"Ok ok no need to get loud."

"Did you just imitate me?" i was kinda annoyed but it was really cute.

"So for us werewolves it means our mate, other half, our one and only beloved is the one who we can't live without. Do you understand? You are my mate. You are the other half who completes me. Without you I am nothing. I can't live without you. My little angel. From now on your going to live me. We will be a family have pubs. A warm family and be happy forever. I will never ever let you go again. Do you know the first time I saw you. You were walking down the road and you're scent was so heavenly. Strawberries and Chocolate. You were just so beautiful. Innocent looking like an angel you know. Then you looked my way and started walking in my direction. I couldn't come out to the street since I was a wolf. And I wanted to know you and have a little time with you alone. Even if it would had been just for a little time. Anything. You stared to follow me. Our strong bond is connecting us and it was what made you follow. I lead you to the meadow. And I was glad I did. You were not even afraid of me. Just standing there and looking at me. You even gave my wolf a name. Kuro. He was so happy I must tell you. And when I laid on your lap it was the most amazing feeling I have ever felt. And then it went dark I brought you home and waited for you to get home that's when I let you go and....." as he explained to me but I must have interrupted him as he stopped speaking.