Chapter 12 ~ END

~ Lexy's pov ~

"No he won't come back. He is locked up and two of my strongest guards are standing guard. He won't ever come near you. I promise. After I'm finished with him he's going to regret ever laying a hand on you." he had this look in his eyes full of love and truth. Is it possible that he really does love me? I really does wish the best for me. Pure Love.

"You know, all I ever wanted was a warm loving family. A mother, a father and the child. A happy family. Even if they argue with each other or get on their nerves. Hurting each other. Be angry with each other. At the end they're still a family." tears escaping my eyes and Kyle wanted to comfort me but I didn't let him so I could finish my words. "I was still at high school. It was my 15th birthday. My parents were oversea because of their work and they planed to fly over to be with me on my birthday. I told them that I wanted to celebrate with them and they wanted to make me happy. Just because of me. The plane which they got on crushed and I lost them. I was just 15 years old and so alone." My crying became louder and I finally let Kyle hug me but I still continued. "At that time anyone could make me forget the pain if they were so sweet and caring like Dilan. I would rather say act like him or just the first weeks. After that he became more physical. He always wanted to kiss me and almost forced himself on me. But I didn't want to and then Dilan just got aggressive and I...I saw some police men and they helped me out. So at the end they put Dilan into jail. But he got out and found me. He...I.." i cried in Kyle's arms as he hold me tight and safe against the world.

"Don't worry my little angel. I'll be there for you forever. I'll be your family and you'll be mine. As long as I am here and I will be for sure, no one is going to hurt you.And don't forget about you're pack. Now you're their luna. My luna." he whispered into my ear soothingly. His deep voice makes me feel comfortable. His big and broad body is just perfect to embrace my thin body and make me feel relaxed.

I chuckled "Yeah.... Wait what? What is a luna?"

"A luna is the female alpha. You are the other half of me. You will be leading the pack together with. You and I are equal. A luna is also like the mother of the pack. When they are in need for help or need a little love they will come to you. Aaaaaand you will also be my pups mommy. Right?" his face making a big wicked smile on his oh so handsome face.

"NO!" i told him.

He looked shocked. "No. Yes! ...Wait No? What do you mean no? You.. But we love each other." he stated.

"Do I look that easy?"

"What? What do you mean with 'easy'?" he looked confused.

"Why would I bear your pups?"

"Because you're my mate. I love you and you love me."

"But that doesn't mean that I'm going to drop your kids out of me."

"Look I know you went through a lot of things and I would understand if you need some time to think about us and....."

"NO!"

"w-what you don't even want to think about it?"

"Ughh no. Of course I do want you and I do love you but you can't expect me to give you some kids without asking to marry you. Idiot" i jokingly hit him and pushed him back so that he's laying on his back.

"oh" he started laughing. "That's what you mean."

I crawled over him to sit on him so that both of my legs are resting beside his torso. I leaned down with a smile and rested my forearms on his chest. "Yeah that's what I mean." i said with a little bit of sexiness in my voice. I knew it worked when i saw his eyes turning black and his chest rumbling as he growled. I chuckled. "Soooo. Do you've something to say?"

"Hmm I don't know. What was it again? I have to think. Aww." he held his chest but still laughed.

"Hey. Don't make fun of me." i moved to get up from him, but he was faster. In a mere seconds I was laying on the grass and Kyle laying on top of me. Resting on his arms beside my head, being careful not to put his weight on me. Then he came closer, our lips only millimeters apart. My heart racing. My face heating. His fingers slowly caressing my cheeks and his eyes never breaking off from mine. His glowing golden eyes watching me.

His deep whisper. "Lexi. My little Angel. I love you and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then too. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want a family with you. I want to make you happy. Do you want to be my Luna? Lexi will you marry me?"

I didn't realized how touched I was until the tears flood out my eyes. A smile appeared on my face and then I happily answered "Yes. I will. I love you."

"I love you." he said.

Then I held his face from his cheeks and closed the gap between us with a long kiss.

The End