Chapter 15

The second I stepped onto the aircraft I was speechless, I'd never seen anything like it in my life. That was the first moment when I really questioned how much money my parents had, because however much it was, I was sure that it was a heck of a lot.

"Woah

"Woah." Leanne gasped as Hailey held her mouth wide open and the boys leaped straight into the giant sofa chairs on either side of the plane.

"Oh my god." I gaped. "This is...unbelievable."

"Welcome to the private jet, otherwise known as my pride and joy." Mom smiled as she, Ivy and Kayla rushed to their seats together at the front of the plane, right next to the huge TV mounted on the wall.

"I cannot believe you kept this from us for all these years." Carter said.

"I know, we were only flying first class this entire time. How dare they?!" Lucas said sarcastically as he received an eye roll from Carter.

"You know what I mean." he replied.

"If it was up to me, I would have kept it a secret for a lot longer." Dad said seriously as he and the rest of his friends walked to the front of the plane with their bags in hand.

We soon took our seats on the luxury jet, which had everything we could have wished for and more on board.

The flight was surprisingly fun and went far more quickly than the previous journey which was mind numbingly slow.

Everyone was much more lively on the journey home and at one point, Carter and Ryan even tried to raid the plane's bar for alcohol. Unfortunately, they were soon caught by my eagle-eyed father.

Once we finally landed, it was about 5PM in Philadelphian time. However, after the long week we'd had, we had all readjusted to the Sicilian time, meaning we were all practically ready for bed.

"The flight wasn't too bad." Ryan said as we all loaded our bags into our taxi's to depart from the airport.

"Yeah 'cause we were on a fucking private jet." Lucas said making me laugh slightly.

"Language." Ivy said, slapping Lucas softly, paired with a deathly glare. "Anyways, I'm sure we'll see you guys soon enough." she continued, coming around to give us all warm hugs.

"Don't forget my dinner party on Sunday night." Mom said, hugging her best friend tightly, talking of the party she'd already planned in two days time.

"Of course we won't." she replied. "I'll bring the wine!"

"Bye guys." Blade said, hugging me as he fist bumped Carter.

We all said our goodbyes, although they were overly dramatic due to the fact that I was most likely going to see everybody again in about 2 days time. Sometimes I forget that they aren't my family.

Tris, Kayla and Leanne got into their cab and made their way home first as Dad placed our final bag into the car.

"Bye Sky." Ryan said, giving me a tight hug and lifting me off of the ground involuntarily as he always did, followed by Jamie giving me a much softer side hug.