Author's Note

Hi everyone!

Thank you so so much for all of the constant support and love on both Heartless and Fearless! I can't thank you all enough for supporting my work.

I've worked tirelessly on this book for the last few months, pretty much ever since Heartless was finished and the love I have received has been totally overwhelming.

I hope that I've done Heartless justice with this sequel and that it isn't too bad! I've been so worried that people wouldn't like it, and I'm just hoping that you all love the characters and storyline as much as I do. 

I found it so fun to go in depth in the characters of Reed and Julia's children. It was strange writing them from the perspective of parents, but I loved every minute of it.

I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope I did Heartless justice, and thank you again for all of the love and support you've shown me. 

I never expected to get this far with my work and it's been amazing! 

It'll be sad to say goodbye to Reed, Julia and all of my other beloved characters (specifically Blade :( ), but I have so many exciting ideas for the future and I hope to take you all with me on that journey. 

Thank you all so so much for following me through the past year of creating this amazing world, I love you all and please feel free to message me whenever you want to talk! 

Love from Rose <3