(1) A GOOD DAY TO GET A JOB

Chapter one

Chapter one

It came as a blissful night, the stars adorned the sky, as  I held up my head zipping through the gardens.

My red silky gown danced with the calm breeze, setting my eyes afar I sighted a man, he was dressed up in white, his hair was maybe brown colored and shoulders were vast.
As I approached him, the strange man looked like a protagonist in a love story, a story that Is about to unveil.

As I gasped back into the real world.

My alarm peeps. 7: 35 am.

I looked at my time, I bearly had a few hours to get ready for my interview slated by eight.

I ran into the bathroom.
Coming out, I used the towel in my hand to wiggle off the water from my hair.
After that, I went ahead to take out my clothes from the wardrobe.
I had them, already ironed last night before dozing off.
I wore my dress, leaving for the home of my soon-to-be boss, mr. Liam khan.

I am to be interviewed to be his son's nanny, minus the fact, that I have no idea how to take care of a child, how hard can it be?

I walked past a candy shop, followed by another before I got to the place of my interviewer.

I curbed my breath, beholding a huge mansion before me.

Whoa. Does a royal family live here?..

"Welcome miss Sara,".
I got welcomed by the bass tone voice of a man.
I looked back and I met a man swiftly approaching me,  he had his eyes away, while trying to sling off his shirt, from his wet dripping body.

Damn.

I got paralyzed.

My mouth all of a sudden was filled with water, the watery saliva  I kept holding back.

He looks like a demigod in human form.

"Miss Sara! Snap out of it,".
With the hit of his fingers, he got back my attention.

" I'm  so sorry, but I came for the interview,?"
I said.

"Yes! I'm Liam khan, please come,".
He walks to the huge door in front.

He turned to look at me again and said, " shall we,?" He opened the door, before entering inside.

I went after him.

As I stepped inside the mansion, it became difficult for me to breathe.
It felt like,  I had just died and gone to heaven.

I walked behind Liam.
He takes me into his study room.
"Please sit down and I will be back,".
Liam said as he left again.
Abandoning me inside alone.

I walked to the chair, facing a glass table, and gently sat on it.
I pressed my hand anxiously against each other, waiting for him...

Hours past. It felt like I'd keep on waiting in vain.
Where on earth could he be? Perhaps did he forget about me?..

" Who are you,?".
While thinking of my interview, behind I heard the voice of a little boy.

I turned while he smiles, swiftly approaching me.