18) Accept me

We all waited for Liam to say something, it was either he accepts the proposal or declines it.

"I am sorry Tatiana,  but I cannot marry you,?".
Liam declined.

I felt a sigh of relief when he said that however, Tatiana didn't take it so well.
Tatiana gave the ring to Mike and forged ahead to attack me.

Liam pulled her back.
"Don't create a scene, please,"
He resisted her from coming any closer.

She slapped his hands from holding her and said.
"Liam don't tell me what to do, because Sara is to be blamed for everything, ".
She shouted.
"Tatiana, have you lost your goddam mind,".
Liam screamed. He forcefully kept her away.

"Yes, I have, you made me lose it,".
Tatiana made a claim, she cursed and blamed Liam for messing with her for the past two years of dating.

I saw that tension around was gradually building up. I thought of leaving only to have my hand forcefully dragged back by Mike.

"And where do you think you're going,?".
He looks at me.
"It is none of your business, I don't want any trouble,". I said.

"Of cause not, but you will if you don't quit your job, right here and right now!".
Mike answered back.

"She is not quitting her job, okay,  she does well-taking care of my son and he loves her,  so please don't you dare brother,". he walks between his brother and me.
"Go to your room and take my son with you,".
Liam instructed.
I held unto Andre's hand and walked away.