6) SHINE YOUR LIGHT

The whole issue with the press appears to be getting controlled by Liam, but unawares, everything escalates further, when a lady yelled behind.
"Liam Kahn! Who the hell is she?".
The angry-looking lady shouted.

It would seem like, everyone except me knew who she was because the press all exclaimed in surprise, I even heard one of the reporters whisper to her fellow reporter that she was Liam's girlfriend.

They all flashed their cameras as she moved forward.
"Tatiana, can we please go in and talk,". Liam explained as he tries to get a hold of her hand.

But she pulls back, confronting me.
"Who're you?," She kept on interrogating with the same question.

Liam snatched her back to his gaze again.

"Tatiana! What the hell do you think you are doing," he looks at me before meeting her again, "come, let's go and talk inside,". He held unto her hand forcefully taking her away.

I was so overwrought with the entire issue, Liam skimmed past me still clenching her hand.

I thought of getting my bags on the ground when my ears took heed of a heavy slap, instantly I looked back, and I met Tatiana holding out her hand and Liam pressing his hand on his left cheek.

Did she just slap him?...

Everyone went silent, waiting to see how  Liam reacts to her anger, however, he maintained his composure but shouted.
"Everybody get out,"

He kept on caressing his cheeks.

However, when no one seems to listen, Liam gets further infuriated.
He picked up a plank from the ground and swore to beat everyone right here, ignoring the fact that, most of the reporters were Ladies.
Witnessing such a warning, the entire mansion, became empty.

They all left.

They might've left, but  Tatiana bolstered her angry gaze on us.

"Who is she, Liam".
She asked again when Liam decides to walk away.

Liam excluded her and turns to me.
"Let's go, Sara,"
He says as we walked into the mansion together.

I saw her try to take away his hand from holding mine when Liam turns back so mad that she instantly pulled off and allowed us to go inside together.

Two hours later, after getting settled in, I strolled to the living room, I met  Tatiana seated on the porch, she faced me with her back and so didn't notice when I walked in behind her, "ma'am, do I need to call sir Liam to come,?".
I said.

She turns and irritable answered back.

"Don't disturb me, okay, just go, ?" She looked away immediately.

As instructed, I took my leave.