3) A MINUTE TO FAST

The next morning, I woke up feeling light-headed, I felt my nipples, pinching against my blanket.
I raised the blanket and was surprised by the outcome, I was literally without clothes, naked.

The last thing I can remember was going to bed with my clothes on and now I'm completely naked?.
it didn't just disappear overnight.
(My clothes).

I soared my eyes around trying to gather my thoughts when the door to my room pushed open.
I hastily covered up with my blankets, when my best friend, Christain, walks in with a tray of breakfast in his hand.

"Good morning bestie,"
He comes to me shirtless.

"Good morning,  did you sleep here last night,?".
I had an effect.

He beamed.
"Don't you recall what happened?". He looks at my nervous face
"No,". I shook my head having no clue.

The last thing I remember was after coming back from Liam's home, Christain had called me to meet him at the bar, but after that,  I don't seem to recall anything that happened.

Christain saw that I had no recollection of what happened and decided to play a trick on me.

"Sara, look at me,". He raised my head, " I'm sure you don't recall what happened, I'll tell you,". He takes out a used condom from his pocket, showing it to me.

That got me trembling.

"Did we have...sex,?".
I got hysterical.

Christain laughed.
"Yes, we did, last night,".
He confirmed grinning so much at me.

How the heck did I end up getting myself entangled in this?.
My hands began to shudder as I panicked.

He saw that and admitted.
"Calm down Sara, nothing happened, I was just kidding,".

I met him instantly and said.
"You were only joking around, I've you gone mad,"
I throw a pillow in his face.

He laughed.
"I'm sorry, but be rest assured that no happened between us, okay?". He says.

I rolled my eyes when my phone rang.

I forgot I was meant to resume work very early before seven in the morning and now it is a minute past eight.

I picked up the call, and in the background, I heard Liam's angry tone of voice.
"Sara, why haven't you resumed,?".
He beguiled to know why.

Immediately I jumped down from bed, wrapping myself in my blanket, "I am sorry sir, just give me some time to get ready,".  I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste on top of my table, navigating toward the bathroom door.

I passed Christain who kept on staring at me.

"I don't care, I want you present, before nine, or else, say goodbye to your job,".
He cautioned and disconnected the call.

He didn't even let me speak.
...

I quickly showered and the same time get dressed in the bathroom, before stepping out.

Christain quietly watched me run in disarray and not once did he alter a word of assistance to me,  sometimes he can be such a wizard. 

"Excuse me,"
I pulled him away from getting in my way.
I held onto my shoes and hurried out of the house.

Outside, I stopped a cab and jumped in.

"Please drive,"
I told the driver while fixing up my hair...