23) who you?.

Liam walks away afterward.

I waited for him to leave, before dragging Christain up to my bedroom.
I pushed him inside.
"Hey! Have you lost your mind, what was that downstairs,?". I grimaced.
"Seriously! Don't annoy me, I should be the one angry at you,". Christain said back.
"How?". I asked

He looks away before facing me again
"Don't ask me how, miss I'm going to get married to Liam Khan, have you lost your goddam mind?, Do you think a man like him will want to get married to you,?".
Christain said. He looks at me.

It's crazy to think that, my best Friend will make me feel less Important, who I'm I?, And why wouldn't Liam want to marry a girl like me?
What is the problem?. .....

Christian takes a step closer to me.
He takes his hand to touch me but I angrily pulled back.
"Don't,!". I warned.
"Sara, please don't be angry, but try to see reasons with me,".
He said.
"Understand what? That because of the class difference, I'm not allowed to get married to a man like Liam Khan,?". I yelled, I went back to the door, " get out Christain, now,". I said, facing my eyes away.

Christain said.
"Are you asking me to go,?".
"Yes, leave,". I repeated
"Okay then, If that's what you want, I'll leave, ". He says, he walks out the door.

After that. I came downstairs again. At the door, I saw a lady who had just ridden in. Liam stared ignorant as if he had just seen a ghost.

I came close.
"Hey, good day ma'am, but who're you,?".
I Interrogated.

The lady had the most naive look on her face, her hair was tied up together.
She takes out her hand and introduced herself.
"Hi. I'm Elena Khan, Liam's wife,".
She declared openly.

"Wait! What,?".
I almost fell cold
I faced Liam.
His face was filled with surprise but a lot of anger.
"Sir! ". I called as he faced me, "Sara, this lady isn't my wife, my wife died, ".
Liam swore. He breathed heavily.

It is unbelievable to think dead people come back to life, perhaps is this another sick plan of Mike.

Elena dragged Liam back to her gaze.

"Okay, I know that I did wrong but do you want to blame me, I wasn't ready to become a mother,"
She mumbles.

Liam gets upset. He pushed her away.

"You can be so selfish, how dare you, come back here and say such rubbish, for so many years, you left me and my son alone, do you know how hard it was for me to take care of him, I tried to give our son both the love of a father and a mother, now you come back alive,?".
Liam's voice increased.

Andre's heard the commotion downstairs and ran in to find what was happening.
He grabbed my hand.
"Nanny,?". He pulled me back to his gaze.
I barely turned, when Andre sights his mom.

"Mom,?".
Andre's let's go of my hand, he got frightened.

We were just trying to control the situation with Andres, the exact moment, Mike walks in, he had his attention on his phone.
However the second he looks up, he met a surprise.

"Oh my gosh! Please tell me this is a silly joke Because I don't think I am seeing my sister-in-law who died a long time ago,".
He said. He looked at Liam's fierce mood.

We were all there except Tatiana.
She was the last person to find Elena standing before us.
Tatiana almost fainted the moment she found out.
"Elena Khan,". She yelled, freaking out of her mind.