24) Risen

Elena's entry made everyone uncomfortable.

Even mike and Tatiana who I had thought might be behind this, had the same look on their faces.
Liam left to his room upstairs.
Elena comes running after him.

We impatiently waited downstairs, just then from Liam's bedroom, we heard him shouting.
And the next minute, he is running Elena out of his bedroom.
He forcefully dragged her down the stairs.
Navigating to the front door.
He open the door and pushed her outside.
"Get out, and don't you ever think of getting back Inside this mansion, ".
Liam said. He shuts the door to her face.

"Listen please,"
Elena yelled. She banged on the door.

Liam called all his staff and ordered that no one opens the door for her.
He made clear instructions while looking at his brother.

He rode past me when we heard something heavy drop on the ground.

We all looked at Liam, Liam was in no way affected until the security guard at the gate screamed for help

Immediately Liam opened the door.
We all came outside and saw Elena unconscious on the ground.
Mike takes her up and placed her on the couch, he even called the doctor home.
The doctor came after a while.

"Doctor! How is she,?". Mike asked.
Liam was in no way interested.
"Sir, I'm sorry to tell you but she has leukemia, cancer of the blood,".
The doctor announced.

Everyone went shocked. Including Liam.

We were all going appalled by the news.
it can't be right, Elena has leukemia, how true is that?..

Liam walked the doctor to his car, Andre's heard the news and ran in to meet his mother.
Liam comes in and saw that, he begged me to take his son back to his bedroom.
I shook my head and carried Andres away, while we left, he cried for his mother.

I took him into his room.

Andres became stubborn all of a sudden, he ordered me to take him to his mother or else he won't ever talk to me again.
There's no way I can, when Liam, his father, and my boss, Instructed me not to let him go.

I begged Andre not to make things worst, I even made him believe that if he could make a wish on a wishing star, his mom will okay.
And immediately he goes to the window and searches for it.
Andre became persistent.
He stood by the window until he fell asleep.
I carried him and tucked him to sleep before leaving.

I'm sure whatever happened, is just the beginning of the things about to unfold.
How is Liam taking the news?.