16) TROUBLE

I continued to threaten to call Liam if he doesn't let me go. When the one in question, barged in. He met his brother squeezing my arms.

"Mike! What's going on here,?".
Liam hurry ahead. He pulled me away from his brother.
Mike grunts.
"What exactly does it look like brother,?".
Mike replied. He rubs his naked body in front of his brother.
Liam looks at me.
"Sara, what happened?, Are you okay,?". Liam asked.

I shook my head.
"Yeah! But please take your brother away from my room please,".
I went over to the door.

Liam turns over his head and said.
"Bro! Please kindly leave okay,".
He walks Mike's eyes to the door.

Mike gets Enraged.
"I'm sorry, aren't you going to ask me what happened, between your precious nanny and myself,". He said. He looks at me, pressing my hands against the door knob.
"Tell the truth, Sara,". He yelled. As I pulled up my head, it hits his gaze.
"I'm sorry, tell him what,?". I questioned.
Mike went quiet for a while before responding.
"Can you please tell your boss, what happened between us, you haven't forgotten have you, ?".

He said. He made Liam look at me again.

Liam looks at me, being doubtful.

I looked away. I couldn't bring myself to stare at him, not because of Mike's allegation, but the fact that, after I went into my room last night, to sleep, I cannot remember what happened next.

"Sara, my love, come on, speak,".
Mike kept on insisting. I saw him riding past his brother's glare, navigating in my direction.
He was just close to me when Liam walks between and pushed him over to the door.
"Stay clear from Sara, you've been warned,". Liam said. He shuts the door afterward.

"Liam, open this door right now, you cannot humiliate your brother because of a silly nanny,".

Outside, we heard Mike shouting.
Liam wanted to go out to speak with him.
However, he pulls away when I dragged him by his hand.
He turns to look at me
"Sara, let me go out and speak with my brother,".
He tries to take away my hand.
I declined, "no, please no more scene, I've had enough,". I said. I pulled him over to the bed and made him seat down.
Outside. Mike kept on talking. Until we couldn't hear his voice again.
"He must have left,". Liam said.
"Yeah ! Thank God,". I replied I felt a lot relieved by that.

Meanwhile, Tatiana met up with Mike on the way to his room at the hotel.
He had just his boxers on.
"Oh my gosh! You look homeless, don't tell me you got robbed,?". She couldn't contain her emotion.
Mike grunted, " no, on the contrary, my brother, sent me away from Sara's room, "
He tells. Tatiana walked with him to his
room.
"Wait! What were you doing with Sara inside her room, perhaps did you both do anything?".". She shuts the door behind her.
Mike walks to his suitcase, he brought a shirt and a pair of trousers, he faced her and said.
"Calm down Tatiana, no way, I only sneaked into her bedroom, this morning,".
"Why?". Asked Tatiana.
"Because I wanted Liam to feel like Tatiana is a loosed woman,".
Mike tells, he bought out his towel, he wrapped it around his neck.
"So tell me, what did that workout,?". Tatiana asked again.
Mike grunts, "not good, Liam seems to trust the nanny a lot,".
He walks into the bathroom to freshen up.

In my room in the hotel. Liam chose to spend some time with me, Indoor.
He bought out games we too could play
He sat on the bed, folding his legs against each other.
"Okay Sara, ever heard of the game, my greatest fear,?".
Liam asked.
I came onto the bed, I faced him
"No, I haven't, care to teach me,?". I said.
Liam nods. He takes out a pen and a piece of paper.
He places the pen on top of the paper and said.
"I'm gonna write some numbers on the paper and any number you choose, I'm gonna ask you a question, deal,?".

"Sure, deal,". I said.
Liam took off the cap of the pen, he was busy writing some numbers down when his phone rang.

He picks up. His face changed immediately.
After some time the call gets disconnected.
"Hey, what happened,?". I asked.
Liam pulls away his phone from his ear.
"I'm sorry Sara, but I've got an important meeting starting right now in the conference room, ". He explained.

I was a little hurt because I wouldn't be able to play the game with Liam, but his business is important.
"It's okay Liam, I'll stay here, while you go,". I said.
Liam got up from the bed, he walks to the door, only to hesitate back, he turns and looks at me.
"Sara, ?". He calls as I looked up, " yeah?". I replied.
"Do you care to join, me at the meeting, I wouldn't mind having you next to me, please?".
Liam said. He furrowed his hand.
I was a lot hesitant too. But I thought, why not?
"Sure, I'll join you,".
I said.
I picked up my phone.
As Liam and I left together.