Rocco Gonzalez

Diana is in her mansion basement where she trains, or just goes there to blow off some steam.

She throws her knifes one by one and never misses the target .

"Rocco Gonzalez the man who killed my father, the cowered who never shows his face, is he scared of me? probably not, but he knows he can't face me alone. Because I'm pretty sure he wants kill me too! But you're probably wondering why did Rocco kill my father? Well he used to be my father's business partner nothing illegal just normal business, until Rocco decided he wants more power, and offered my father to join the gang he has created in secret right under the mafia's nose! My father refused he didn't want to upset the mob and get himself killed, but yet he did get killed, by his own friend. Trust takes years to build, seconds to break and forever to repair. Because we don't loose friends we just learn who the reals ones are. His time is coming and he's dying by my hands and my hands only."

"And that's exactly why I work in solo, I trust no one, not even myself

"And that's exactly why I work in solo, I trust no one, not even myself."

***

In some warehouse...

"Boss, she's killing your men one by one.."

"What? Did any of them give out information about me?"

"No boss not that I know of"

"So she's not that good at torturing!", Rocco giggled

"Actually boss, she is, she didn't get information because the people she interrogated didn't know anything, because you always hid and most your men don't know what you look like and where you main warehouse is!"

"Now I need to get rid of another Lopez! But looks like this one is going to be harder to get rid of, she wants revenge"

"What are we going to do boss?"

"Nothing for now, we keep hiding like usual she won't be able to get to us"

***

After Diana's training, she went to have a shower and was about to leave to take care of some jobs. She wore her mask and was about to leave until her step mom showed up again.

"Where do you think you're going young woman"

"None of your business Rose"

"Do not call me by my first name!"

"Why what you gonna do? Hit me?"

"Yes I will", she answered while she slapped Diana across the face.

"That was a big mistake, bitch!" Diana said.

It was at this moment that Rose knew she fucked up! She then punched Rose and made her nose bleed.

"Take that as a warning, next time you put your hand on me I can assure you I am going to rearrange that ugly face of yours." Said Diana before she left.

"I should have told R to get rid of this ungrateful child too..."

***

Diana started by taking the bounties, first she had to kill Charles Field "What the fuck is that name?" She found him pretty easily went in his apartment, he immediately recognized her mask "The black rose, no please how about you spare me and I'll pay you." he said

"How about....NO" She said before shooting him.

"That was an easy one, I need more action I need more begging, and screams! ugh"

She went to the second one, the third the fourth when she was about to kill the fifth in an alley behind a club she saw 5 men in suits go in the club. Her curiosity got the best of her.

"And when I thought we could have some fun with you but looks like I have some birds to go spy on, oh well"

"No, no... please....I won't tell anyone what you look like since I've seen your face, please black rose"

"Yeah you've seen my face and that's why you have to die, because you know what they say : Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead" Was the last thing she said before killing the trembling man. She then walked over his dead body, and went inside the club.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote <3