Oh dear

Dante and Rico rushed back to the mansion, as son as they arrived Dante went to see Gio.

"Gio I want you to get me all Rose's activities on her phone i want to know every person she called or texted or even had seen and had contact with from the last month. NOW"

"Sure right away boss."

After a few minutes Gio got everything Dante wanted.

"Here take a look boss. She's been calling everyday for the last month the same number but the weird thing is it's a burner phone she's been contacting!"

"Good, trace that! Looks like old Rose has been inviting guests over! I want you to run facial recognition on every single person that entered her house or she got out with"

"You got it!"

***meanwhile***

"Hey there"

"Hello, you know life is great now it's been better ever since that little brat was gone"

"I told you i would get ride of her, now we only have to kill Dante Santino and we'll be free, free to do whatever we want Rose"

"He visited my house earlier today!"

"What! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't.. I don't know, i was in shock he came to tell me about Diana's death but Marc was in the house and heard him, he thought Dante killed her so they fought, but someone shot Marc, I don't know who was it!"

"Marc's dead?"

"Yes, why do you seem to care about him. He was a rich spoiled brat, who was suppose to marry Diana to keep her on a leash"

"No! He was my son! They killed my only son!"

"No! How?"

"I put him up for adoption to protect him! This idiot of a billionaire wasn't his real father I was! All those years I kept an eye on him and now he's dead.... I guess my plan to kill Santino just got closer. I am going to end this once and for all"

***back at the Santino mansion***

"Boss I got them, she's been in contact with Rocco for way longer than a month"

"Son of a bitch. She was the one who helped him get to Diana and kill her! I'M GOING TO KILL THEM BOTH! I WILL SHOW THEM WHO DANTE SANTINO IS"

***

After a few days, they were all working hard, to get more intel and find where they're all hiding.

Dante was in one of the casino he owned, drinking pretty heavily, still thinking of his dear Diana.

"Hey there" a really gorgeous woman approached him. She was wearing a black short skirt with what seemed to be a white body-suit. Dante didn't ever look at her before answering

"Not interested"

"Damn, what a nice way to talk to a lady. You look like shit."

He stole a glance at her "Thanks."

"What's up? Did someone break your little heart? You wanna talk about it?"

"I'm really not in the mood."

***

Rico's POV

"Dante has been way more clam these past few days. He's not barking orders anymore, and he's drinking less. More or less, he's spending most his time, either working or Jess comes by to take him out to lighten up his mood. Jess is a really nice independent woman, he still didn't tell us more than that they met at his casino. But we all still miss having Diana here. Since the explosion didn't leave any traces. We held her a funeral with only us and an empty casket that Dante ordered, it was a black one with a rose engraved on it with a little heart"

***

"I was laying in a bed, quite uncomfortable, I tried moving around, but it hurts. Where am I? am I dead? After a bit of struggling I heard footsteps coming towards me. I gathered a bit of strength, took a deep breath and shot straight up. Now I was standing, my vision a bit hazy, but I could see the silhouette approaching. I closed my eyes a few times before opening them again"

"Who are you?"

"Aww honey, it's gonna be okay, you took quite the hit. You don't remember me?"

"I took a hit?... my head hurts. Where am i? Who is this? Wait.. who even am I? "Who are you? And why don't I remember anything that happened?"

"Shhh.. come here. It's gonna be okay. I'm your boyfriend silly. You don't remember me now. But you will."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes. Baby go back to sleep. I'll explain everything that happened when you wake up again"

"Okay-"

Xander's POV

"Oh sweet Diana..."

***

Dante gathered his team, everyone was in position and knew their tasks.

Dante went in Diana's old house as furious as ever, searched the placed for Rose, and when he found her he knocked her out and put her in their van and drove to an abandoned warehouse.

They arrived and put her on a metal chair in the middle of a dark room and took her phone to contact Rocco. He sent him a video of his dear lover threatening to kill her if he doesn't show up alone at the location he gave him.

***

After some time Rocco showed up.

 Dante gathered his team, everyone was in position and knew their tasks.

Dante went in Diana's old house as furious as ever, searched the placed for Rose, and when he found her he knocked her out and put her in their van and drove to an abandoned warehouse.

They arrived and put her on a metal chair in the middle of a dark room and took her phone to contact Rocco. He sent him a video of his dear lover threatening to kill her if he doesn't show up alone at the location he gave him.

***

After some time Rocco showed up.