He deserved it

Diana's POV

"I put on a beautiful black dress that i grabbed from my closet and put my hair down to show my natural curls..This way this fiance of mine will have at least seen something this goergeous before he dies.

I went down to the living room and saw him... He was tall blond, was wearing a gold suit that fits his hair color, standing there looking at me up and down, mind picturing every movement of mine with his big brown eyes.

I'm not going to lie, he was handsome but not as handsome as Dante.. Oh god why did I say that? Whatever. I walked towards him with a smirk on my face, I looked at him and when his eyes met with mine he smiled and said  ' nice to finally meet you Diana' and ugh how I hated the way he said my name, yup he got the looks but nothing else, let's see if you got the brains Marc Miller."

"Hello Marc.. The pleasure is all yours truely."

"I don't mind a little bit of sass with your confidence milady"

"Good"

"Diana behave.." Whispered Rose before Diana went with Marc to another room where her step mother couldn't bother her anymore.

"So Marc what do you do for a living?"

"I'm taking over my fathers company soon."

"Mhmm that's good, and what actually made you want to be my fiance?"

"Oh well I'm searching for a wife and my father apparently knew your mother and she was the one to tell me about you, she said that you too wanted to get married."

"Yeah right..." "Yeah sure...sure would you like a some wine?"

"I'd love to have some"

"Fantastic! I'm going to go get the wine wait here. Not only idiot but boring too I won't get any fun from him, and I'm pretty sure he won't be able to handle my lifestyle he's not worth it and I really don't like him.."

Diana returned with two filled glasses of wine one of them with a little of Gamma-hydroxybutyrate to make Marc go to sleep.

"Here's your glass" she said handing him the spicked wine.

"Thank you"

***meanwhile in the abandoned building***

"Well well well the infamous Dante Santino is here tied up to chair, and there is nothing he can do about it. So how does it feel Dante, to be powerless for once huh?"

"Shut the fuck up you asshole, you're delusional if you think that if you tied me up means you won!"

"I decide when I win, and I will win when you will be dead for killing my father"

"He deserved it! And I'd do it again if i could!"

"SILENCE! I will kill you! But i have someone else more important than you to kill first.. This little brat has killed all of the people I've sent after her and I'm sick of it I will kill her and then come back to you."

"Who... The black rose! She's the one you're trying to kill but without success hm pathetic  a woman is better than every single person you can gather."

"That bitch is smart just like her father was but i will end her!"

"You won't touch her" Dante said quietly under his breath.

"What was that?"

"Why are you after the black rose?"

"That child has been ruining every one of my plans and I failed to kill her once I won't fail a second time! And why do you even care little Santino? Do you know the black rose?"

"No I don't but I've heard about her and from what I've heard you won't be able to catch her and she will be the one to end your miserable life Clownface! You're a cowered you can't even show me your face. Too afraid I'll get out of here knowing what you really look like."

After Dante said those things to Rocco he was furious he walked closer to him and punched him hard on his his face, more blood was coming out of Dante's mouth but he didn't give Rocco the satisfaction of knowing he hurt him so he looked back at him with a smile a big smile showing his bloody teeth.