Playing the innocent

After Diana decided to follow the men, she went in the club after fixing her hair. She got in, the club was full of people it was so crowed, she scanned the room looking for the 5 men. She spotted them going into the VIP lounge, so of course she followed them, when she arrived at the entry the guard wouldn't let her in, he said it was a private meeting.

"Move I need to get in there!"

"I'm sorry no can do miss"

So Diana kicked him where it hurts and went in anyway! As soon as she entered she saw waitresses serving the men drinks so she went to the back of the room and dressed as one of them. She then grabbed a platter with drinks and walked confidently towards them. She noticed one particular man sitting in the middle of the room, he was the most gorgeous out of all the others, his black hair perfectly styled and his icy blue eyes were mesmerizing, he had a jaw so sharp that you'd feel it could cut through anything.  He was handsome, so handsome.

But Diana had a strange feeling that she has seen him before somewhere. Then it hit her, it was Dante Santino, leader of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Italian-American mafia.

Keeping her confidence she walked towards him and offered him a drink.

Dante's POV

"When I saw this woman enter the room, I couldn't help but stare at her petit figure, she was walking with confidence and I liked it, her beautiful long brown hair fell perfectly on her shoulders, and she had those hazel eyes, that I could look at forever and never get tired. And when she walked towards me to offer me a drink, I smiled, how weird I never smile!"

Diana's POV

"When I was done with the drinks I stood in the corner of the room listening closely to what they were saying! They were talking about paper work, and things I don't need but then when I was about to leave i heard something that got my attention.."

"How come he's so good at hiding? Why don't we have a name yet? I need answers I need to catch that son of bitch and make him suffer!"

"We're sorry boss but he is really hard to find he never gets out, he stays hidden, if we can't have a name we can't find him!"

"I NEED YOU TO KEEP DIGING FIND ME CLOWNFACE!"

"ClownFace! , that's the name that intrigued me, they were looking for Rocco! But why did they want to make him suffer? What did that idiot do to anger the mafia? I was the on of the few who knew his real name! But he always has an evil grin behind his clown mask! Like seriously who calls themselves ClownFace!  We all know you're a clown Rocco! suddenly everyone started to get down! And next thing I hear are gunshots. Every man in the room grabbed their guns, but i couldn't get mine it was in the back! Shit, the first time I need my gun it isn't with me! Guess I'll have to be playing the innocent"

Diana then let out a scream, pretending to be damsel in distress, scared and helpless,  but when Dante realized that Diana was still in the room, he ran to her and spun her around protecting her with his body while still shooting. When every other enemy was dead he turned around to face Diana.

"Are you okay doll?"

"I'm fine thank you..."

They both where looking into each others eyes, a moment of silence passed, until one of the men said "Boss we have to go"

"Hope to see you again doll" He said before leaving.

"Wow this man is hella gorgeous, and he has a perfect aim as I heard about him, hot.."

Don't forget to vote <3