Scarf

"Well, this is Rico my right hand man, and this is Marko, he's the teams sniper, and here we have Jack he's the thief of the team, and last but not least Gio our hacker."

"Nice to meet you black rose", they all said.

Diana didn't response she just turned to face Dante "Where's my room?"

"Second floor down the hall to the right"

"Thank you"

She walked towards her room without saying another word to anyone.

She walked towards her room, went in closed the door and went in the shower.

As she was showring, she started thinking of a way to cover her face without having to wear her mask all the time.

"How can I keep my identity safe without having to wear my mask, cause to be honest that mask is good but I can't wear it all the time. Hmm.. Oh wait I can put a scarf from my nose down  my face, and they can't identify a person with only their eyes. Yup that's what I'm going to do."

She finished up in the shower and wrapped herself in a towel and went out to get dressed. She saw laying on her bed a beautiful short dress. But she thought to herself "Men whores" . She put on the dress and a scarf showing only her eyes and up to her hair.

Suddenly she heard steps coming her way, and the door opened she immediately took her knife and as soon as the man went in she pinned him to the wall with her knife on his throat. After taking a look up, she realized that this was Dante. She took put her knife away, and then looked down...

Diana's POV

"When he walked in it was a reflex to pull out my knife, but when I saw it was Dante I put it away then realized that he was only wearing sweatpants and he was shirtless, I couldn't  not admire his abs. He had an 8 pack of abs, going down to a perfectly shaped V down to his--"

"You like what you see Doll..?"

"Don't flatter yourself Mr. Santino."

Dante's POV

"Her pulling out a knife on me as soon as I walked in not gonna lie, it was hot. Now that she wasn't wearing a mask, only a scarf I could see her beautiful hazel eyes, and her brown curly hair. Then I saw her looking me up and down, I knew she was checking me out. And I liked it."

"What do you want Mr. Santino?"

"I just wanted to see if you've settled yourself, and that you like your new room, that's all doll"

"Stop calling me doll"

"Well then tell me your real name, black rose"

"You're not there yet sir"

"SIR...Hmm I kinda like her calling me sir.."

"Don't expect me to stay here all the time."

"Why not?"

"I'm still going to go to MY home, this won't be my new home"

"NO, You're staying here all the time, you won't go anywhere without security"

"Let me remind you sir that I am the black rose, I am not someone who is controlled by anyone and I can pretty much handle myself"

"NO, And that's final.."

Silence... That was all that was left after he yelled like that. Diana was looking at him with burning eyes. And if looks could kill they'd both be dead.. After a long moment of angry staring Dante left and slammed the door behind him.

"What a stubborn woman, I feel she's going to be the death of me"

"I hate him already, he's an arrogant ass who thinks he can boss me around, well you got another thing coming Dante. You're playing with fire and you're going to get burned."