He's dead

Dante's POV

"I was next to Diana, helping her put her books in my library, I accepted after she tortured me for hours! That girl doesn't like to beg, she just tortured me, but that was kinda hot I'm not gonna lie. It's crazy how every time I try to stay away from her to protect her from being destroyed by me, she always finds her way back and it confused me, how she could always calm me down when nobody could, before her, I was an angry asshole who didn't have a heart neither showed any emotions, but ever since she came into my life I've changed she somehow managed to bring back my emotions, one of them was happiness and joy and..... Love. I can't believe I said it! I Love her. 

"You zoned out Santino!", she giggled

"Yeah...", I couldn't contain myself, I kissed her, I pushed her back on the bookshelf and I kissed her, but this time I was not gentle, I kissed her roughly like my life depended on it, I then licked her bottom lip for entrance and she granted it to me, I slide my tongue into her mouth exploring every inch, and she didn't stop me, on the contrary, she enjoyed it. Then we both heard the door open but I didn't care so I just stuck out my middle finger to whoever was at the door. But she eventually pulled back and continued to arrange her books.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I heard Rico calling out for me from the other side of my office door! These damn flashbacks! I keep having them! I miss her so god damn much.

"Come in"

"Hey boss, another flashback?"

"Yes.. whatever, what did you want?"

"It's time."

"Oh okay I'm coming, I'll be down in a second."

Today we were going to her house to tell her step mother about the news.. And I had to tell that fiance of hers even though if I see him I might kill him, ever since the explosion I've been lost, a complete mess, and I've been killing every single person that annoys me the slightest. I couldn't contain my anger, and Rocco is no where to be found! that bastard completed his mission and went underground, I will raise hell on earth to avenge my girl's death!"

***At the Lopez mansion***

"hello mam"

"Who are you?", replied Rose

"My name is Dante Santino and this is my right hand man Rico"

"The italian-american mafia??"

"Yes, we are here to inform you that we're sorry but your daughter is dead"

"WHAT?!", Screamed Marc while entering the room.

"Great golden boy!", whispered Dante 

Marc approached Dante and pushed him back but Rico pulled out his gun on Marc.

"Stay down Rico", ordered Dante

"You killed her didn't you?", yelled Marc

"WHY WOULD I KILL HER?"

Suddenly Marc jumped on Dante putting him to the ground and punching him, Dante couldn't contain his anger anymore he held Marc's arm and turned him so that he was now on top of him, and the punches don't stop, Dante broke his nose, jaw and was about to break his whole face out of anger until Marc pulled out a knife and stabbed Dante in his shoulder, but it was like he was immune to pain, he never showed it he kept hitting him even though he had a knife in his shoulder and he shouldn't move. But when Dante moved his arm a little too much he growled in pain and they all heard a gunshot, only one, they all looked it was Marc.... He's dead!

"Rico did you fire that shot?"

"No boss, it wasn't me"

They were both too occupied searching for somebody else in the mansion they didn't really hear Rose's screams when Marc died. 

"Boss, there's no one in here."

"Then who the hell shot him!"

"Doesn't matter what matter is that he's dead now and that you need to go see our doctor now you're still bleeding"

"I'm fine! They real problem here is that I don't trust Rose!"

"Me neither"

"So you saw it too?"

"Yeah, she didn't seem surprised nor cared that Diana was dead!"

"She thinks she can lie and pretend in front of us? I'll find out what she's hiding, Diana did mention that her step mother was a bitch and that they hated each other!"