I'm bringing him home

Diana, after giving the spicked drink to Marc she left him asleep on the sofa and left the house. She was on her way back to Dante's mansion now..

She arrived entered the house, it was quiet. So she decided to go to the basement to see if they were all there. She was eavesdropping to what they were saying. 

"We need a plan to get boss back!"

"Clownface kidnapped him, somehow he managed to. We need to go there kill everyone get boss out of there. That is if he's not dead yet"

Diana's heard enough she kicked the door down and went in. Everyone's expressions were full of fear, confusion and shock.

"Clownface is an idiot! Rocco wouldn't kill Dante, he would make him suffer a lot then he would wait for him to beg him to kill him and then and only then he will kill him. So as we all know Dante and his big ego and how stubborn he is. We all know he won't surrender. So that leaves time for ME to go get him and bring him back." After Diana finished her speech everybody stayed silent and watched her as she gets her weapons tie her hair up and start to walk out.

"Wait Diana.. you can't go", tried to stop her Rico

"Rico I'm know how to find where he's keeping him! You all couldn't get him back and didn't tell me anything! So I suggest you fix your relationship with me when I come back, you don't want me as your enemy.. I'm bringing him home.. Alone!"

With that been said she was on her way..

Diana's POV

"Well you see I was mad so mad they didn't tell me about anything, but now my emotions aside I need to bring Dante back. I know exactly where to find the information I need, you see Rocco is so old fashioned and not smart enough. Every hostage he ever had, he placed them in a old club basement and he tortures them until they beg him to stop, but I know Dante won't, he's stronger than him, way stronger.

I went to a certain place, I knew that there I would find Rocco's pets and they'd tell me one way or another where he's keeping Dante. After searching for about 3 minutes I found my victim, I jumped on him and took my knife to his throat.

"Where is your boss keeping Dante Santino?"

"Why would I tell you, you're just a child, a pathetic little girl, you're gonna kill me?"

"No, I will torture the truth out of you, you asshole!"

The man tried to free himself from me, but he couldn't, I took a rope and attached him to tree outside, now he couldn't move and he was at my mercy now. I took my knifes and threw one to land just next to his head, the second went strait in his arm and the third in his leg.

"Now Talk"

"N...No"

"Why do you have to make it so difficult for yourself? Wow You have beautiful eyes you know?.... How about I take them out for you and keep them you know, I'll put them in a jar on my desk, or maybe your whole head how about that!?"

I shot both his knees and he screamed in pain, ahh I loved that sound. Truely is music to my ears.

"O--okay F-ine ahhh He's keeping him.... in.. the old magic club 3 miles away from here..."

"Thanks lovely for the answers now I'll see you in hell!"

I shot him in the heart.

***

I arrived at the club's rusty door I kicked it down to see 3 guards inside. I threw 2 knifes at each of the two closest to me and shot the last one.

I went to the basement to see more guards but nobody stands a chance against me especially when I'm angry. Now that all the guards are dead, there was still one room....I rushed there...

"DAMN IT!" Screamed Diana when she saw that Rocco was already gone! Then she looked over the corner and she saw Dante sitting on a metal chair cover in blood with a blindfold on his face. She walked towards him and took her mask and his blindfold off.

Dante's POV

"When I heard gunshots and struggles I thought my team has found me, but to my surprise she was here, Diana took my blindfold off and I saw her beautiful face covered in blood and her clothes half ripped from the fighting and her ponytail was messed up, but she still was the most gorgeous woman ever, god why am I thinking all those things...

She untied me and helped me get up I couldn't help but smile."

"Where are the others?"

"No one's here idiot! Just me"

"You came alone? without protection?"

"Ughh I just saved you a thank you would be nice asshole, and I already told you I work better with only me and my weapons!"

"I can see that!"

"Where's Rocco?"

"I don't know when one of the man said that you were here he blindfolded me and ran off"

"Cowered! Ugh why didn't you tell me about this!"

"I didn't want to see you get hurt okay, I don't even know why?!"

"Oh please, I'm used to all this!"

"Well, I learned my lesson for next time!"

Ad they both were about to leave 10 more guards came their way.

"Shit Rocco must have sent them when he left"

"Well, are you ready for some fun asshole?"

"Always doll" he smirked and Diana gave him a gun and a knife.