I can't believe it

"I hope you came alone for your own sake Gonzalez" said Dante holding a knife to Rose's face.

"I am alone, just hand her to me and we can settle this like gentelmen"

"Uh uh well you see I lost patience, you took from me the only woman I ever loved other than my mother who your father also killed. And you, well you deserve to die after everything you've put Diana through, she didn't deserve this she deserved to have a loving mother not a bitch like you! And i know Diana wanted to kill you but she respected her father's wish and that is why she put up with all your shit! But i am going to avenge her and I'm going to start by accomplishing her first wish"

Dante lowered his knife and slit Rose's throat while Rocco watched him do so.

"You son of a bitch you killed her!" Screamed Rocco, he pulled out his gun and pointed it at Dante " I'm going to kill you now!"

"You're gonna shoot me Rocco?"

"Damn right i will!"

As Rocco was about to pull the trigger loud gunshots were heard Dante turned back to see if Rocco indeed came with someone! But he saw yes one he turned back to Rocco only to see him laying in the cold floor struggling to move, he was shot in the each leg 3 times.

"What the hell! Who is it?" screamed Dante

Then a paper flew over Dante's head and landed next to his feet.

Dante's POV 

"Rocco was about to pull the trigger until I heard gunshots I thought he came with someone to kill me if anything went wrong. I was lost in my thoughts until i saw a paper fly over my head and kand in between my feet I picked it up and opened it, on the paper was written 2 words, 2 words that left me speechless 'black doll' that was my suggestion name for Diana when we were in italy, i heard footsteps coming my way and that's when i heard it.

"I am the only one allowed to hurt that idiot"

I immediately recognised that angelic voice I turned around to see her she was beautiful even more beautiful that I remember!"

"I can't believe it!" Said Dante running towards her.

"Wow easy there big boy you're crushing my ribs.... Missed me?"

Diana's POV

"Yes i am alive, I've been hiding this whole time following every one of Rocco and my step mother's moves and of course I was also spying on Dante and the team from rime to time, but it hurt me seeing Dante hurt, but that opened up my eyes and I saw that he actually loved me and i knew deep down that I fell in love with him too, when he saw me his facial expression was priceless. He was confused, happy at the same time, when he rushed to hug me, he hugged me like I was goign to disappear at any moment. Then he let go and looked at me again.

"You're alive....I... Never fuckign do that again!"

" I can't promise you anything" i winked at him, he then kissed me, he kissed me like his life depended on it, he bit my bottom lip for entrance and i gave it to him, our tongues were moving in synchronicity, i missed this, his taste, his lips on mine"

And suddenly there was shouting! It was the whole team, Rico, Jack, Marko and Gio they all came and as soon as apthey saw Diana their jaw dropped.

"You might wanna pick your jaw up from the floor boys!"

"Diana" began Rico

"How" said Jack

 "What the- where have you-" mumbled Marko

"Wow" added Gio, they all rushed to her and they all hugged each other.

"Thats It the only family i ever need" Diana thought to herself 

They all pulled away from the hug they all had questions they wanted to ask but Diana cut them off and told them that it's best if they go home first then she'll tell them everything...

***

"So... Come on spill" said Rico excited 

"Alright, so i was shot and needed medic to survive but when i heard the sound of a bomb i had to protect you all, I'm glad you all listened to me and got away, well except for you Dante, you're too stubborn.."

"Hey, but so are you doll..."

"Whatever, so I knew I wasn't going to survive so I pushed Dante as far as I could, but then I felt an intense pain and everything went black. Then after a complete stranger took me in. here I am I'm fine!"

"I would love to meet that person!"

"oh you will meet him. He's amazing and charming..."

"He? "

"Is someone jealous?"

"Maybe.."

"I didn't think you'd actually admit you are !"

"I didn't admit!"

"Hmm"

"Continue the story Diana!" Everyone shouted 

"Okay, okay so since then Xander's been following and observing Rocco and Rose and you guys too a little bit until that day he saw you go to my house so he followed you and Rico when he saw Marc sticking the knife to your shoulder, he killed him. That's what he told me. And plus he figured out he was Rocco's son and that the billionaire was just his adoptive father"

"damn"

"Oh did I mention, I had a huge memory loss."

"WHAT?!" they all said

"Yeah no big deal. Apparently Xander took me to the hospital, and they told him that my memories will be back in a matter of a couple days. But in the meantime he had the amazing idea to fuck with my head. And he made me think I was his girlfriend"

"Excuse me?" Dante got up fisting his hand.

"Clam your ass, he didn't do anything he just was really kind, he didn't try anything, he knew who I was somehow"

"Still don't like it"

"Oh well, who wants drinks!"

"ME!"

"Count me in"