I can't control my emotions around her

After that long night everyone went to wash themselves to remove the blood from their clothes, then went to bed.

Diana's POV

"I really felt like tonight was my chance to end his miserable life! But nothing ever works for me! AHH I'm so angry, with myself with him, with my damn step mother! I just want to break everything! I was so furious I could break easily anything around me, and so I did! I didn't care anymore, I started punching the walls and I'm pretty sure I woke at least someone up with all those punches.

I just needed it I needed to let my anger out, 'Damn it I made a whole in the fucking wall' Shit will Dante be mad? ugh I don't care anymore. And that's when I saw him, he was running towards my room. But at this time I was just sitting on the floor with my hands on my forehead."

"Diana what the hell happened?"

"Leave!"

"I'm not leaving, what's wrong?"

"Really? Everything is wrong! My life is just miserable and every one uses me to get what they want! And nobody gives a fuck about what I want!"

"I care! Just tell me, what do you want?"

Dante's POV

"This woman was strong so strong and seeing her and the edge of breaking on the floor with a bunch of wholes in the walls and her knuckles bleeding, I just couldn't see her like this. She doesn't deserve this she doesn't deserve being for forced into marriage. Marriage should be based on love, I just would like her to talk to me I could help her get out of whatever this is!

But for now I just sit beside her on the floor and I just held her, she rested her head on my chest while I stroke her hair. This is all weird to me these new feelings I'm not used to are scary. I'm not scared of death but damn I'm scared of hers. I'm starting to care, I never cared about anyone except my family.. Every girl I've been with they all were throwing themselves on me, but this girl.. she doesn't do that she's independent and strong. And I like that about her. She's the most stubborn person I know after myself.

And she's also the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She's perfect and she has a heart of gold she just doesn't show it, because she thinks it's a weakness she thinks crying and caring makes you weak! And how do I know that? I can see it in her eyes, and I know, I think emotions make you weak too. I never really showed any emotions, acted like I don't have any. But with her it's out of my control, I can't control my emotions around her, jealousy, anger, happiness, I never thought I'd be happy again after my parents passed.. But she seemed to bring happiness back in my life and she doesn't even know it.

I don't even know for how long I've been holding her, but when I looked down she was asleep. She was peaceful again. And so damn gorgeous. So I took her in my arms and carried her to my bedroom, since hers was a mess now."

Dante placed her on his bed and lied next to her. 

***The next morning***

Diana's POV

"I woke up in his room again. I quietly turned around to face him. His hair was a mess in the morning but I thought it was cute. He seemed so calm when he's sleeping not all angry and furious like when he's awake. But his face was like an angel's face with the soul of a demon. He was handsome, so handsome. I kept looking at him lost in thoughts when I saw him smile"

"You're awake?"

"Yeah didn't want to wake up alone again like usual"

"I- wasn't staring.."

"Keep telling that to yourself doll" he said with a big smirk on his face.