I love you

Diana's POV

"I was watching the boys at one of Dante's clubs, they were drinking heavily celebrating while I was drinking my vodka waiting for Xander to come. Xander was the now a really good friend.

I was brought back from my thoughts when I felt a presence behind me and someone whispered in my ear 'hello gorgeous' and I recognized that british accent immediately, it was Xander."

"Hey asshole!"

"Don't hurt my feelings like that! gorgeous!"

"Stop fli-" 

"Who are you to be talking and flirting with my girl!"

"I'm her boyfriend"

"Xan-"

Dante growled and pushed Xander back.

"Dante... calm down he is not my boyfriend! That's Xander the guy that saved me! remember?!"

"Hmmm"

"Ya man little Diana became like a sister to me! I know she likes you"

"Good! Because she's mine! All mine"

Dante went closer to Diana, grabbed her waist and kissed her he didn't care about anyone in that moment but her.

"Get a room!", yelled Xander

"Ohh we will!", said Dante 

"Nah ah big boy, I'm having fun not now! I'm going to dance"

Diana walked to the dance floor and started swinging her body to the music , and the all the guys in the club had their eyes on her and only her she was dancing like she owned the fucking place, she didn't care about anyone until a drunken dude approached her and tried talking to her but she ignore him and kept on dancing, so the man got angry and grabbed her arm to turn her around to face him. Diana got angry and punched the guy, she broke his nose and twisted his arm telling him 'You don't touch a woman without their consent'.

Dante had seen the whole thing, he was about to go end him when he saw Diana handling him 'So hot and mine, how did I get so lucky?' he thought to himself. When Diana had the guy pinned below her below her Dante grabbed his gun and killed him. Diana looked back at Dante with a smirk.

"Sexy", she said to him and he winked at her while every other person in the club was running to get out, they all ran outside leaving the dead man, Dante Xander, Rico, Jack, Marko and Gio drinking and laughing. 

Diana noticed then a beautiful woman walking up to Dante and the guys. She was smiling at them and greeting everyone. She was really tall and had a gorgeous figure. Diana went and grabbed dante by his collar, she couldn't see another woman laughing and being this close to her man.

"Woah there, what's wrong doll"

"You son of a bitch, who said you could go around with other women when you thought i was dead."

"What?"

"Oh wait, this is the dear diana i hear so much about? you look gorgeous honey. Hi i'm Jess"

"Well, you've heard about me. Great. I haven't heard a single thing about you."

Nico interrupted Diana "Diana, this is just-"

"Just what ? shut up."

"aww Diana, dear, i know what you're thinking. it's not it. i would never even go for someone like Dante, he's too young for me. He just kept me around so he has a woman to talk to about you without feeling 'not manly enough'" she giggled.

"Oh." she let go of Dante and smiled at him

"Nice to meet you Jess"

"I see why you're so obsessed Dante, I like her"

Diana laughed to herself

"That was it, my happiness, my safe place, the only family I needed! My home, is with them!"

"I love you", said Dante

"I love you more", replied Diana

"I can't believe I am actually saying this, I am so deeply in love with you doll, and I can't imagine my life without you in it anymore. I love you , I love you so fucking much"

"I love you too idiot"

"I got you something doll..."

"OOh what is it?"

Dante grabbed a heart shaped box and gave it to Diana.

"You got me chocolates?"

"Open it!"

But there was no chocolates in the box it was a brand new gun with a bunch of bullets with a rose graved on them and the gun

"You sure know how to impress me Santino, thank you I love it!"

"I'm glad doll."