Diana..

After Dante woke up, he saw that once again she was gone so he went to check up on her. he slid into a pair of black pants and a grey t shirt and was on his way to her room.

He arrived and opened the door...

"Rico out now!"

"somebody's mad", whispered Rico before getting out 

"Do you need anything sir?"

"How are you today?"

"Good"

"So, you don't mind me seeing your face black rose?"

"It's fine, we're partners now aren't we?"

"Do you mind telling me your name then?"

"I- don't k-know"

"It's finest you don't have to, take your time doll, and by the way I'm glad you think I'm hot" he smirked before making his way to the door.

Diana blushed then took a deep breath..

"Diana..."

"What?"

"My name is diana, diana Lopez"

"Well it's nice to meet you diana Lopez, and for the record if you need anything you can come to me I'll take care of your problems." and woth that he walked out of the room.

"I really didnt mind him knowing my real identity it's better that way anyway."

Diana spent the whole day with the gang she decided to not hide her face anymore around them, they were pretty good people and they were fun to be around. They had lunch together and the boys were of to training, so diana said that she's coming with and that it wasn't worth arguing with her, she always wins.

They changed their clothes and went to the gym, they were starting by fighting each other. At first jack fought mirko and they were both pretty strong, but at the end jack won.

"I wanna go against the strongest one of you.", Diana said 

"Well the strongest one is pretty much Rico." Answered mirko

"Alright then rico get your ass in that ring"

"You know if i hurt you boss will be coming for my head?"

"You won't hurt me, you're the one who's gonna end up beneath my feet."

"Oooohhhhhh" mirko and jack shouted.

"You ready pretty boy?"

"Bring it on small lady"

Rico went to throw the first punch but diana ducked "missed me" she said with a smirk on her face. He then thre another and another without success, "okay I'm getting bored here" she said and she finally started to fight back one, two, three, four, five punches he was out.

She then put her hand in front to help him get up.

"Damn you're good for a small person"

"Thanks."

What's going on here?" A voice shouted from the back

"Nothing boss we were just training. And you should have seen the fight she kicked rico's ass."

"Is that right doll?"

"Well I asked for the strongest looks like he wasn't strong enough!"

"Hey I'm still here you know, and plus you're like a little ninja!"

"Well to be fair, Rico isn't the strongest I am, you wanna fight doll? Fight the big man!"

"Bring it on asshole"

He removed his shirt and went to the ring, he was in position , he was hoping to distract diana with his muscular torso but diana knew better than to be distracted by his amazingly strong build body.

The fight went on for what it felt like hours, then all of sudden Diana was able to find Dante's tell, and she hit him to weaken him, but instead the anger took over Dante, and he went crazy, he punched her fast and a lot more times.

Diana couldn't take it because when he's angry he forgets about his opponent he just wants to win, so Diana fell, and that's when Dante realized what he's done. Then he froze he panicked and he saw the that she was bleeding, he made her bleed, he hurt her.

"Shit I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to.. I , are you okay?"

"Chill, I'm fine it's just my nose, calm down I'm fine"

Dante took a deep breath and apologised once more, before he left.

Everyone was speechless because nobody ever lasted that much time with dante in a fight, they were impressed.

Then Diana went to take a shower and wanted to check up on Dante.